What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
Char1983 wrote:
Why would you want to facilitate feedback if said feedback is almost completely ignored?

to make you feel like we care about your feedback. But the truth is that we don't care about your feedback. It's just a marketing move there.
Dear Tencent,

I think it's safe to say that the majority of your playerbase is well aware of the fact that you delay the league launch because of the upcoming WoW expansion. It's got nothing to do with holidays or the availability of your development team, ain't that right? You know, pretty much every league takes about a month of (our time) betatesting before it's getting somewhere anyway, which would be somewhere around new-year. I don't believe that during x-mas and new-year, your office will operate at 100% capacity, so I'm pretty sure the upcoming league's betatest is gonna take even longer, turning the first half into a nightmare. Let's not fool ourselves here. Oh, and when I say betatest, I'm talking about the first ~4 weeks after launch, just incase you didn't get that.

Now that this is out of the way, let's talk about the lootgoblin disaster among other terrible changes Kalandra brought us. Well, actually, I don't think there's much to say as you, Tencent, decided to ignore addressing any of it in this thread on purpose, which leads me to believe that lootgoblins and other changes are here to stay. So I think the only reason you guys plan to release multiple manifestos is basically a way to throw us under the Bus. But instead of doing it fullspeed, you attach a speedlimit so that it may not cause as many casualties. Great plan!

Anyway, can't wait to see those non-major changes to the disastrous state the game is in. Several pointless manifestos and a Ruthless mode that's gonna split the community even further while leaving important things behind, like addressing the million bugs and balance issues this game currently has.

Oh boy, D4 can't come soon enough.

Best regards,
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Oct 21, 2022, 3:49:51 AM
sick
Awesome!!! Thank you for the great changes GGG! Can't wait to try the Ruthless mode and see if its my cup of tea. Keep doing an amazing job.
I hope they will be on console as well. Lots of luck!
Guys, i have a question, and please be honest: do we realy need hard mode in PoE? I already leave 4 league in a row after a week. GGG You nerf most of mechanics, craft, you make bosses one shot me for no reason, rare monster aka archnemesis harder than map boss and u nerf drop around 90%! Maybe people who play 8-10 hours a day can handle it, but not casual as me. After i leave 3.19 i chceck two other ARPG, where craft is easy, monster not one shot you and one of them have marketplace! China PoE have one to!. You already lost alot of players, so be carefoul with 3.20.
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Guys, i have a question, and please be honest: do we realy need hard mode in PoE? I already leave 4 league in a row after a week. GGG You nerf most of mechanics, craft, you make bosses one shot me for no reason, rare monster aka archnemesis harder than map boss and u nerf drop around 90%! Maybe people who play 8-10 hours a day can handle it, but not casual as me. After i leave 3.19 i chceck two other ARPG, where craft is easy, monster not one shot you and one of them have marketplace! China PoE have one to!. You already lost alot of players, so be carefoul with 3.20.

+1
+2
OK cool you made ruthless mode, you can now take the end game down a difficulty peg so we can enjoy it. We want it to be hard, but not "grind non stop for 2 months with a mapping/delving/<mechanic specific build> build, then make an expensive meta build that's not interesting at all JUST so I can experience late game content, it's so lame.

I'd be nice to be able to go through all the content of a league basically "by yourself", as in, using trading but otherwise farming currency without NEEDING to do groups/aurabots/mfers/TFT-crafting/XX runs/etc. Well-rounded builds that can beat the game are insanely expensive, not viable for solo players, and only a few builds can do it at all. I understand it's hard to balance everything, but it'd be nice to be able to make more builds work even if you need some currency to sink into it.

Just make stuff stronger. We'll get to play the content, try more stuff out, actually have fun with the game instead of being forced to play a few skills and grinding endlessly. There will ALWAYS be OP meta builds that break the game, people will always find a way to abuse some mechanic, so why not just make a bunch of stuff stronger and make it possible for characters to do decent damage AND not get one-shotted. Is that too wild of a concept to wrap your heads around?
Since there will be a hard mode, could you also make an easy mode where we can once again enjoy the powerlevel of Patch 3.13? I would absolutely LOVE that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info