What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Lol Tencent doubling down. Instead of one Nerf Manifesto, we’re getting multiple Nerf Manifestos.
"better communication and transparency"

How many times has this been promised after the fact. I have lost count.

Please save us the bs and just say it how it is, you hid changes from players to increase your bottom line... and you will continue to do so.
WOW! Ruthless "Hard MODE" Finally!!!!!!! So Excited!!!!!
They could start selling boosts. Nobody buys them when the game is easy.
*eats popcorn reading all the kids still whining about loot*

None of you would last in a game that didn't hand loot out... and this shows it.
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
Multiple balance manifestos... that sounds really ominous coming from ggg. I'm gonna call it now: they're gonna mess up the game even more.

I'll check out the manifestos and 3.20 patch notes, but if there are no significant improvements, I think this will be the first league that I'll skip completely.
"
centrumsilver wrote:
Ruthless sounds great for players that have quite a bit of time. Will they still be able to trade with normal trade league though?
Seems to me any trading would remove the ruthless nature of the challenge.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Remember to buy supporter packs after you actually check 3.20. Cause at the moment their vision is not worth anything.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
DO NOT BUY SUPPORTER PACKS at livestream.
Check what they destroy and then consider your support.
"
Mokurp wrote:
well if the loot goblin continues with the need to change gear i will play another game

That comment makes no sence...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info