Design a T-shirt Competition

ocultist shirts

model of the occultist, along with the skeletons....

Last edited by SeeMaeMung on Sep 20, 2022, 12:49:28 PM
Here are my another 4 t-shirts! I never played Harvest league but very much like this colours and my idea was (dunno if its possible in printing) that glowy parts on pictures are luminiscent ! Or PATH OF EXILE is luminiscent/reflective ( as reflective safety they put for workers).

1. Oshabi !

2. Harvest Oshabi

And original for better view.

Here is my drawing with used background from Harvest

3. 'VOGUE'- like.

4. With PoE down.

And original of my drawing for better view.
I'm not very good at drawing tbf, but schematicaly I tried to show what my idea is! Drawing isn't on last stage, it's just scetch of an idea. :3
It's a little rough, but I've always enjoyed the simpler designs more than the crazy PNG on shirt images. I'd prefer the edges of the text to be sharper (uses Fontin) and the text to show a gradient similar to chaos orb.

It's a little rough, but the best i could do without a higher quality picture of the scene in which Sin saves the exile from Kitava.
Just like surviving a rough semester

https://imgur.com/a/WePueqC
T-shirt idea:

It would be Zana themed .. (text color probably red) Still sane exile?<<<<----text on T-shirt
Put text under or above test it yourself and see where it fits better..i'd say above maybe.

Picture of Zana with hands putted like she is asking you not in a very direct way , it would be more subtle .. it dosn't have to be very big picture on front more in a dark colors kinda in shadows..

Back of the t-shirt: all the way at the bottom center put text Still sane Exile in
same fashion wrote as front of shirt .

Sleeve Idea: on short slevees you can put Path of exile written around sleeve
Long sleeve shirt path of exile writen from top to bottom of the sleeve

And thats it .. simple yet very cool shirts which will sell allot :)
everyone who plays PoE will know this phrase and design allows this shirt to meld in
anywhere ;)

I am not designer but maybe ill throw some pic idea if I get time until then
Stay sane exile ;-)

Thanks!
Tukohama's Toaster plugged into a totem in the background, with the Witch in the foreground using her wand (in one hand) to apply a generous amount of butter to her toast (in the other hand). Text at the bottom reads "Too. Much. Butter."
"
Tyukid wrote:
Tukohama's Toaster plugged into a totem in the background, with the Witch in the foreground using her wand (in one hand) to apply a generous amount of butter to her toast (in the other hand). Text at the bottom reads "Too. Much. Butter."

This is amazing.
Inspired by Queen Hyrri Ngamaku:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info