No Regrets.
Image of an empty regret slot.
"
ksandr_voin wrote:
"
xssarinx wrote:
No royalty for the artist?

always has been :D

Alot of truth in that. Companies having been screwing artists forever, and more recently rampant theft from graphic artists. It's frustrating.
Wait, you want full commercial rights to the design and the artist receives a chance to get some 15$ t-shirts and skins from the game which cost you 0$?

With the recent patches and the "your content is ours" we are really hitting Blizzard level of cooperate decisions.
Last edited by Roaias on Sep 18, 2022, 6:42:50 PM
Community designed means community priced? Some of us would love a PoE shirt that's not $160 to purchase.
Image of a Juggernaut with a big fancy wordmark on it: "THICC"

Example (I don't have any artistic skillz :D)
For the actual T-Shirt it could be a totally different image or a different cutout of the Juggernaut ascendancy artwork
The wordmark also should have some more artistic font

Last edited by HeavyMetalMan on Sep 18, 2022, 6:46:05 PM
Well, we can go classic comedy here seeing as we are in the peak of meme league:

"I played PoE and all I got was this lousy shirt"

Followed by a currency tab that only contains armorors scraps and blacksmith whetstones.

GG.

I think a really cool design for a shirt would be a good-old, dopamine-inducing hit of seeing a high-value currency item drop through the lenses of the in-game item filter. I am talking about the form in which we see them first - in the beautiful white and red item filter edition.

On a shirt, these would look similar to the ones Supreme brand is doing with their t-shirts. I feel like this design could trigger the old familiar dopamine hit if seen in person.

Here are some quick examples below, to give you a better visual interpretation:

Mirror of Kalandra:

Divine Orb:

Exalted Orb:

You could also do something wacky, for example:

Albino Rhoa Feather:

Or just a good old, Chaos Orb, in all of its orange glory:

And lastly, here is a really rough simulated shirt I put together to give you an idea of a finished shirt:

I wish I was cool enough to be able to draw, but no such luck, so I'll describe it instead.

I would use Gray or a semi dark colour as the base, in the forefront would be a female exile sitting on her knees bent over crying. In the background right behind her would be an illuminated (rays of light) Innocence with his hand on her shoulder comforting her, but he looks pensive.

I think the idea of innocence comforting her has some interesting implications. Is he pushing her on, or did she lose something? Anyway that's my shot. Good luck to everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info