Design a T-shirt Competition

My entry for the T-Shirt contest.

Front

Back
Last edited by hanskloc on Oct 16, 2022, 6:26:25 AM
This t-shirt was designed between my girlfriend and me!!!

I wanted to clean these sketches up a bit more before posting, unfortunately i ran out of time due to a lot of work these past few weeks. but i figured i would at least post what i came up with.

Last edited by herevik on Oct 16, 2022, 11:53:33 AM
Hello,
I just not good at drawing any picture, but my girlfriend told me to post my idea, becoase she like it a lot.

My idea is about graficaly show this sentence:
"One more map. Then I'm going to sleep, Mom!"

The picture should reflect this situation in our households as we all know it.

Here is little scatch how i imagine that T-shirt should look like.

Btw GL to all who participate :-)

O.
Bit of an update with a little background, and a chromatic version
Good luck everyone!

Made it off the beach. Felt inspired.
https://imgur.com/gallery/8ERviJW

Last edited by JoeyThunder on Oct 16, 2022, 2:01:06 PM

The Exile tour in Wraeclast! There can be a version for every class and a generic one with the PoE logo, it would be easy to do another version for PoE2 once it comes out
T-shirt Exalted Orb of Oshabi, Sister Cassia, Jun Ortoi, Maven and Atziri, Queen of the Vaal face

update IDK why image didnt show up it's work all good when I upload it so I try to re upload again 24/10/2022

Last edited by OLAN_HOPE on Oct 23, 2022, 6:51:06 PM
Okay, I have another idea. This one is just a simple, somewhat minimalist picture of the challenge totem head on. It looks cool and is an in-game object that players already like to show off. Why not let us do so outside the game, too? The t-shirt could be just the image or you could put its golden shine effect in the background. The top few totem sections are a bit too complicated for me to draw in my style, at least within these last few hours of the contest, but I'm sure you can extrapolate the design using your imagination.

Last edited by theAgamer11 on Oct 16, 2022, 3:25:20 PM
Here's my designs for the competition :)

-VARIANTS-
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info