Design a T-shirt Competition

Poe for me is one of THE games out there.
Last edited by headskull3 on Sep 20, 2022, 9:16:27 AM
My simple Design :)

Another variation

Last edited by chinsuko on Sep 20, 2022, 10:38:59 AM
I am not well versed in photoshop so here is my idea.

On the front of the shirt is a Harbinger boss portal. Within the portal, you see the glowing eyes of all of the path of exile classes in the positions they are in on the character creation screen.

The background is celestial in nature (think celestial nebula hideout) with a flowing mixture of blue and purple northern lights.

Hope you enjoy!

Aul, Kurgal, and Ahuatotli

Wait, was I supposed to make proper effort for this?
Some of these are hilarious. Thanks for the memes.
Last edited by liquilite on Sep 20, 2022, 11:08:51 AM
"
skaleeozz wrote:

pretty cool design!
My two submissions.
The graphic is three of the original skill gems.

My Submission.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at designs. So won't have any images.

The picture on the shirt would be starting on the top left if looking from the front as if someone else is wearing it, Have a divine orb with an open mouth like pac-man with dots following a path all around the shirt in a downward spiral... along these dots are other currencies ready to be eaten by the divine orb.

The 2nd idea is to have the same but with the dots only in front in a maze like the pac-man game but again with the divine orb being the predator on a path to eat the other currencies orbs.
I've always liked Innocence's stained glass representations within the Templar halls and thought that looked like it could fit the "What Would Jesus Do?" poster style.

A closeup of Innocence's hea in the style of the Obama "Change" posters could also work here but I'm no artist.

Again, please excuse my lousy artistic skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info