Design a T-shirt Competition

Inspired by Siosa in the Library in Act 3:

Inspired by Alira in Act 2:

Last edited by TelvanniPoE on Sep 20, 2022, 2:34:26 AM
Inspired by the Dying Exile in the Twilight Strand:

Don't devalue exalted shirt😭

Hello! Here is my participation for the contest. I'm not an artist, so I made a prompt, and some sort of artwork to give an idea of what I'm trying to convey!

Here is the prompt :

Spoiler
"The illustration depicts Kalandra, facing the viewers and extending her wings above her head. She is seemingly floating in the air, and between her wings, we can se her Mirror floating above her. In the reflection of the mirror, we can see an indistinguishable person, raising their hand, seemingly to grab the mirror or something beneath it. In the reflection, the focus is on the person's hand. The Background seems misty or radiates blue or white rays of magic, to make the figures more distinguishable on the foreground."

And here is the mockup!It's clearly not a great drawing, it's more something to give you a general idea of the thing.

Here is a tentative to put the mockup on a shirt to give an idea of what it could possibly be, although as I don't really know how to create a mist effect/light effect, I can't use it to help distinguish Kalandra from the background (that's why this is on the prompt)

Hope you like it, and have a great day everyone!
Last edited by Solaris1adz on Sep 20, 2022, 5:50:11 AM
"
Boredbeard wrote:
Hey All,

I thought about simple black t-shirt with print or, maybe a bit heavier polo shirt with small embroidery placed near heart on the left side, around 5x5 cm square.

A play on word club.

Everybody who knows, knows.

Best regards to all of you.

J.

The single most awesome design here!! I would honestly wear it going out in a (dance *g*) club
sleek clever and subtle enough
"
Boredbeard wrote:
Hey All,

I thought about simple black t-shirt with print or, maybe a bit heavier polo shirt with small embroidery placed near heart on the left side, around 5x5 cm square.

A play on word club.

Everybody who knows, knows.

Best regards to all of you.

J.

The single most awesome design here!! I would honestly wear it going out in a (dance *g*) club
sleek clever and subtle enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info