Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Changelog:

- Added crafting instructions for GG high end amulets
egg
Loaded up a scuffed version with Mageblood to fill in the gaps while I save to gear more pieces. Loving it so far! Thanks for the build. I just am a huge fan of the totems jumping around and kicking ass!
This is what I've come up with so far. I think I found the same Lethal Pride - as it is super amazing! Still tweaking and saving up for better Forbidden Jewels. Aspect of Carnage or Undeniable is the debate for me right now. Super fun build.

"
Sumidian wrote:
This is what I've come up with so far. I think I found the same Lethal Pride - as it is super amazing! Still tweaking and saving up for better Forbidden Jewels. Aspect of Carnage or Undeniable is the debate for me right now. Super fun build.

Yo im super happy youre enjoying it so far!
It seems magebloods still OP no matter what build you play haha :P
When it comes to aspect of carnage vs undeniable I would definitely lean towards undeniable mainly because of the huge attack speed bonus it gives you (ends up being something like 80% last I checked). It feels so amazing for both your totem clearspeed and your leapslam that the build feels like a whole new thing once you get it! (though aspect of carnage is definitely still a huge amount of damage, its drawback is really painful for some endgame bosses)

P.s if you can get those boots enchanted your damage will go up by so much, 120% free crit chance is no joke!
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Nov 5, 2022, 6:02:21 AM
"
gmandonnan wrote:

Yo im super happy youre enjoying it so far!
It seems magebloods still OP no matter what build you play haha :P
When it comes to aspect of carnage vs undeniable I would definitely lean towards undeniable mainly because of the huge attack speed bonus it gives you (ends up being something like 80% last I checked). It feels so amazing for both your totem clearspeed and your leapslam that the build feels like a whole new thing once you get it! (though aspect of carnage is definitely still a huge amount of damage, its drawback is really painful for some endgame bosses)

P.s if you can get those boots enchanted your damage will go up by so much, 120% free crit chance is no joke!

Yeah - the main benefit for this build visa a vi the Mageblood is the large Critical Strike Chance, and I got a perfect rolled 17% attack speed on one of the flasks too. Both going up to 95% increased effect. Magebloods are pretty nice!

Still saving up for Undeniable, but got some Unbreakable action for now, as I have a large amount of armour thanks to the Mageblood.

Next up I want a nicer Watcher's Eye, and I did hit the enchant on the boots! Huge boost! Still looking to get the enchant on my 90% mana reservation helm too. I'm using Arrogance for precision right now as the enchant on the helmet is pretty massive.

So many upgrade opportunities with this build. I'm at 1800 strength right now. So fun!
Last edited by Sumidian on Nov 7, 2022, 3:31:18 PM
Every league I do one 'high investment' content clearing build and this looks like what I'll be doing! I love using underutilized skills/ascendancies and this build fits the bill.

Quick question - how does this build hold up in Simulacrum? This is one of my favourite bits of content but I feel like this build may not be quite tanky enough.
"
Every league I do one 'high investment' content clearing build and this looks like what I'll be doing! I love using underutilized skills/ascendancies and this build fits the bill.

Quick question - how does this build hold up in Simulacrum? This is one of my favourite bits of content but I feel like this build may not be quite tanky enough.

Hi!
Glad you think this build will be the one for you!
When it comes to simulacrum I really rarely do it because it takes quite a while of just sitting there through the early waves, but the build absolutely can do it.
Ive done wave 30 deathless a couple times but it essentially requires you to have a life gained on block shield and keep a good eye out for bosses.

Another user following this guide has done a mageblood variant which probably is best suited for simulacrums seeing as you can get permanent huge armour + defensive layers with the flasks. I havent personally tested this variant so I cant speak to its efficacy but the user that made it seems very happy with it. (Their account name is Sumidian, should be right above your post)

The more you invest into the build the more "all content viable" the build becomes, since with my level of investment I can essentially do any piece of content in the game without issue (I do so love oneshotting uber bosses) so id say if its your high investment build then this will definitely be able to do anything youd like!

Edit: If you are looking to farm simulacrums you can also consider alternative Forbidden Fles/Flame jewels such as Juggernauts Unbreakable node which would help you faceroll the packs of mobs in there (though the undeniable nodes still give by far the most DPS of anything and I would still recommend them, if you find youre struggling to stay alive but not to kill mobs it might be an interesting thing to look at)

egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Nov 9, 2022, 5:04:03 AM
"
Sumidian wrote:

Yeah - the main benefit for this build visa a vi the Mageblood is the large Critical Strike Chance, and I got a perfect rolled 17% attack speed on one of the flasks too. Both going up to 95% increased effect. Magebloods are pretty nice!

Still saving up for Undeniable, but got some Unbreakable action for now, as I have a large amount of armour thanks to the Mageblood.

Next up I want a nicer Watcher's Eye, and I did hit the enchant on the boots! Huge boost! Still looking to get the enchant on my 90% mana reservation helm too. I'm using Arrogance for precision right now as the enchant on the helmet is pretty massive.

So many upgrade opportunities with this build. I'm at 1800 strength right now. So fun!

Unbreakable jewels are certainly great for defenses on the build, very nice for facerolling mobs haha.

For a watchers eye there are a whooole bunch of modifiers you can hit that are beneficial for the build:
Inc Crit multi (from either anger, precision or both!)
Attack speed from precision
Fire pen from anger
Inc attack damage from precision
Inc fire damage from anger
Crit damage reduction from determination
Armour from determination
etc.

Getting a good 3mod one was easily 20 million extra dps over a single mod one for me when checking on PoB.

So glad youre enjoying the upgradeability of the build, its one of my favourite things about it! If you ever need any advice on where to go for upgrading past a certain point in the build dont hesitate to ask!
egg
Thank you for your lengthy and detailed replies to all the comments on here including mine! Interacting with an active build creator makes me more motivated to try the build.
Sorry to ask this kind of question but I am not use to totem builds and I currently didn't understand how you can have 5 totem when I can only see 3 from POB...
Can someone explain me please?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info