Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Good afternoon, I want to start a league according to your build, could you indicate the leveling in PoB?
Or at least what skills at what levels to start using?
And then the final info on level 92 is basically understandable, but how to swing is not quite...
Just curious, and I hope I'm asking this correctly: If we have all the uniques, but are still working on the strength suffixes and 'increased str/attributes'...
At what strength levels do what amount of dps add up to in your POB generally...
1000 str equates to roughly 10 million, 1500 = 20mill dps...etc

Just a shot in the dark question in case you may have a rough idea of how much dps we should be expected to do at what str levels (without having to keep pluggin that into POB)

I have enough to put this together in a basic way in standard, and wanted to see how expensive it would get to hit your dps levels.

Thanks!
Hello! Thanks very much for the build, I started this build.

I have some divine, but budget is low, a few questions:
1. If for first use Forbidden gems, but use skill Moon's Presence (for cheap), pick in lab skill Flame's Advance or Cleansing Water?
2. if I replace Elemental Focus with Combustion, will I profit on low budget? Or best stay "Increased Critical Damage", with this POB show me more dps. With this gems "Ramako Sun's Light" stay actual for ignite.
3. If use Lorewave chest, got it more surrvival?

P.S. Sorry for my English =)
"
666FalleN999 wrote:

1. If for first use Forbidden gems, but use skill Moon's Presence (for cheap), pick in lab skill Flame's Advance or Cleansing Water?
2. if I replace Elemental Focus with Combustion, will I profit on low budget? Or best stay "Increased Critical Damage", with this POB show me more dps. With this gems "Ramako Sun's Light" stay actual for ignite.

1. If cannot cap resistance without the ascendancy Cleansing Water is very good.
Flames Advance is pretty bad since we do not have much physical damage so it does not benefit us.
If you have resistance capped normally then use Moons Presence, War Herald, Suns Light, Death's Fury. This is the best setup for DPS.

2. Combustion is OK for the DPS but I think "increased critical damage" is better if you want to replace elemental focus.
Elemental focus is only really very good if it is the "awakened" version.
"Increased critical damage" also helps with ignite damage since: bigger hit = more ignite damage.

3. Loreweave is fine for survival but the Iron Fortress will always be the best because it gives: big strength (up to 120), a lot of block (almost takes you to 75%), a lot of damage otherwise.
If you cant afford Iron Fortress then Loreweave works but save up for Iron Fortress fast, it is a big upgrade!

4. Its ok, I try to answer to my best understanding of your questions but if you have any more questions just let me know!

egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
666FalleN999 wrote:

1. If cannot cap resistance without the ascendancy Cleansing Water is very good.
Flames Advance is pretty bad since we do not have much physical damage so it does not benefit us.
If you have resistance capped normally then use Moons Presence, War Herald, Suns Light, Death's Fury. This is the best setup for DPS.

2. Combustion is OK for the DPS but I think "increased critical damage" is better if you want to replace elemental focus.
"Increased critical damage" also helps with ignite damage since: bigger hit = more ignite damage.

3. Loreweave is fine for survival but the Iron Fortress will always be the best because it gives: big strength (up to 120), a lot of block (almost takes you to 75%), a lot of damage otherwise.
If you cant afford Iron Fortress then Loreweave works but save up for Iron Fortress fast, it is a big upgrade!

4. Its ok, I try to answer to my best understanding of your questions but if you have any more questions just let me know!

TYVM for answer!
Build is realy great!

I'm understand about pos.2, 3, 4, but for pos. 1:

While I can't take skill UNDENIABLE on the expensive forbidden flesh/flame gems, I want to take skill MOON PRESENCE on the much cheaper forbidden flesh/flame gems.

What skill from the ascendant labyrinth is better to take in this case?

And which pantheon are you using?

P.S. Also, Can you describe a short priority of what to improve first according to your personal feelings? (this words from google translator. sorry for Quality =) )
Last edited by 666FalleN999 on Sep 20, 2022, 5:32:35 PM
"
animalhouse wrote:
Just curious, and I hope I'm asking this correctly: If we have all the uniques, but are still working on the strength suffixes and 'increased str/attributes'...
At what strength levels do what amount of dps add up to in your POB generally...
1000 str equates to roughly 10 million, 1500 = 20mill dps...etc

Just a shot in the dark question in case you may have a rough idea of how much dps we should be expected to do at what str levels (without having to keep pluggin that into POB)

I have enough to put this together in a basic way in standard, and wanted to see how expensive it would get to hit your dps levels.

Thanks!

Hi!
One thing I have found from testing this build over almost a year is that more strength is not always more DPS (though generally it is, just important to consider all options). So it is hard to answer the question in the way that youre asking. However ill try my best to say which things will bring your DPS the highest.

1. Its all about a balance, strength gives you more flat damage to your attacks, so with a lot of strength then attack speed or crit multi become more valuable, to make such big damage hit more often or multiply it further. This means for example on rare jewels if you have enough strength on gear you want attack speed or crit multi instead of a strength stat, etc.

2. This means that some of the biggest upgrades of the build I made was the set of forbidden jewels that gives the undeniable ascendancy node because this gives a huge amount of accuracy and attack speed to scale alongside our strength.

That all being said. I have made a bunch of ajustments to the build recently where my strength went up and down so I have some idea off the top of my head. When my Strength is at 2100 my DPS is 130 million. (with fewer damage modifiers on my gear this can go down to 50-90 million DPS for the same strength values, because of things like my legacy sentinel boots or just really good items i have. At 1800 str the range for my gear is like 80-90 million DPS, with lower end gear being closer to 35-65 million dps. At 1500 str my DPS is closer to 40-55 million dps, with lower end gear being closer to 15-30 million DPS.

About how expensive it will be there are some items that cost a good amount of currency that just arent necessary to clear all content. My gear currently is very expensive, though I crafted pretty much all of it myself (except my boots) so its hard to put a number on how much it costs. But I started getting really high amounts of DPS at around 100 exalts invested (at the time). But before that your DPS will be around 30-40 million tops I think. Unless you want to sacrifice some survivability and get a whole bunch of DPS stuff in exchange for some life or defenses, but thats up to you. Hope this helps!
egg
yes that helps thank you!
I wish I had not chucked the 200 or so jewels with Str/life/attack speed into the vendor trash bin over the past few years.
"
domienkoo wrote:
Good afternoon, I want to start a league according to your build, could you indicate the leveling in PoB?
And then the final info on level 92 is basically understandable, but how to swing is not quite...

Hi!
Im planning on adding a levelling guide and POB to the guide but havent gotten round to it quite yet so ill give you some tips here.
We can start using at least some totems early on: Ancestral protector totem is available from level 4, and earthbreaker support is available from level 8 onwards (though we wont have the ability to use more than one totem at level 8 so we will wait on using earthbreaker).
The consecrated path skill gem requires level 28 so we cant use that until then.
For levelling at low levels I would probably use molten strike and ancestral protector totems with whatever levelling weapons you would like (pretty much any one handed melee weapons work well).

I would do this until you get your first ascendancy and level 38, After you get your first ascendancy for totem leech and buff effect I would then take the keystoe for +1 totem on your tree. The reason you must wait until level 38 is because multiple totems support requires level 38 so you can link it to ancestral protector. This means with +1 totem on passive tree and multiple totem support you can summon one ancestral protector and 2 consecrated path totem for good DPS during the campaign. All this time just take whichever nodes along the skilltree you think you might need, life if you are feeling squishy, dmg nodes otherwise.

Im not sure yet when to switch to brutus' lead sprinkler as your weapon, I will need to do the maths on that so I would recommend going with whatever good weapons you find/good uniques that are suitable for your level for now.

Once you are onto maps I would then swithc to brutus' lead sprinkler and the rest of your gear. The bottom right section of your tree should probably be gotten last but ill do the maths on that once I release my levelling section of the guide.

This has been a little long and rambling but I hope it helps somewhat!
egg
"
666FalleN999 wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
666FalleN999 wrote:

TYVM for answer!
Build is realy great!

I'm understand about pos.2, 3, 4, but for pos. 1:

While I can't take skill UNDENIABLE on the expensive forbidden flesh/flame gems, I want to take skill MOON PRESENCE on the much cheaper forbidden flesh/flame gems.

What skill from the ascendant labyrinth is better to take in this case?

And which pantheon are you using?

P.S. Also, Can you describe a short priority of what to improve first according to your personal feelings? (this words from google translator. sorry for Quality =) )

Hi, glad to hear you like the build!

I would recommend Moon Presence for forbidden flesh/flames if you want to take another one, since it makes gearing a lot easier and makes you much tankier, It is a very good node!

For my pantheons I use:
Major: Soul of Lunaris with all upgrades
Minor: Soul of Gruthkul with all upgrades

These both greatly increase your tankiness when you do mapping, and the upgrade on soul of lunaris from "Burtok, Conjurer of Bones" really helps with bosses too, keeping you alive for longer.

You can also use soul of solaris main soul if you are struggling with being oneshot by bosses. It also helps to mitigate critical strikes, so it's up to you.

But those are what I use!
egg
"
domienkoo wrote:

I have now added an indepth levelling guide and PoB to the build guide!
Please refer to that for some levelling tips, hope this helps :)
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Sep 21, 2022, 1:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info