Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Really appreciated this build guild as a starting point for me. I play HC and I have put together a variation that seems to be doing really well there. At lvl 93 with my current gear it is around 2-2.5M overall dps and has a nice tanky feel to it. I'm not really clear on how to step up the damage further while maintaining the HC level of tankiness (or if that's even possible) and would welcome any feedback if you have time. POB: https://pobb.in/GzK_OmNrI5tf

Either way, my thanks for putting this guide together!

Best,

Orion

im interested in try this build.. would you suget go Conc path or volcanic??? do you know how tank and fast clear is this build compared to the new spectres builds???

and what about kugg or templar for the totens? do you still stay as Chief? or would you change for another ascendancy?

thx alot
Enjoying the build, made some adjustments to my lazy playstyle like using the Valako ascendancy, steelskin setup and purity of elements for ailment immunity. Also using haste since the build is a bit slow and its only a slight dps loss. Can easily run anger and haste but the dps isnt really needed as it does crazy damage. Also with Valako and enduring cry mapped to mouse 1 for constant endurance charge uptime you can drop determination to get 90% phys reduction. This might not be some people's cup of tea but i like it! Tanky, very high dps comfortable build that is a bit slower to map but excels in slow content like bossing, blight maps and heist.
I have two questions about the build:

1. Anybody asked already but I need a clearer answer if possible. I´m farming all the stuff in SSF but don´t find an Iron Fortress. I´m almost sure never find one. In this case is the build playable or is the defense to weak then. Can I farm bosses or not?

2. Is Willma´s a good alternative for the crown with abusing double dipping?

Thank you
Good day, Gman!

I am in the process of crafting my shield. Problem is this: I hit nice suffixes with essence of rage, but also a t1 life prefix. What are the odds to lucky exalt slam the +1 to totems? Divines are hard to come by this league. No ezomyte tower shield on trade has my combination of affixes.

Thanks for replying,

Tefson

My shield is complete, now i want to do pseudo Brutus weapon - rare sword or blunt with flat fire damage passives, both in implicit and explicit.
Have seen weapons like this in trade, thay start cost <1 Mirror and more...

I have full chaos conversion crucible passive on shield, because i use Replica Alberons which give us HUUUGE amount of flat chaos damage, on pair with Brutus thrue conversion.
And because of that, i swapped to Jugg, slow/freeze immunity and easy 100% accuracy (+attack speed too) is like cheat mode
That's possible with (mandatory) unique jewels Forbidden Flash and Flame with Tukohama's Chief node, so we still have leech and strong Ancestor totem buff effect, any other Chief nodes is pointless, because we are pure chaos damage.
Some gems has been changed too, to boost chaos damage.
Last edited by lacnee on May 28, 2023, 5:31:28 PM
"
lacnee wrote:

My shield is complete, now i want to do pseudo Brutus weapon - rare sword or blunt with flat fire damage passives, both in implicit and explicit.
Have seen weapons like this in trade, thay start cost <1 Mirror and more...

I have full chaos conversion crucible passive on shield, because i use Replica Alberons which give us HUUUGE amount of flat chaos damage, on pair with Brutus thrue conversion.
And because of that, i swapped to Jugg, slow/freeze immunity and easy 100% accuracy (+attack speed too) is like cheat mode
That's possible with (mandatory) unique jewels Forbidden Flash and Flame with Tukohama's Chief node, so we still have leech and strong Ancestor totem buff effect, any other Chief nodes is pointless, because we are pure chaos damage.
Some gems has been changed too, to boost chaos damage.

This new chaos conversion passive indeed makes juggernaut viable as an alternative to the build, and indeed maybe somewhat cheaper as you no longer have to spend 40 divines on the forbidden flesh / flame jewel setup.
egg
"
Tefson1366 wrote:
Good day, Gman!

I am in the process of crafting my shield. Problem is this: I hit nice suffixes with essence of rage, but also a t1 life prefix. What are the odds to lucky exalt slam the +1 to totems? Divines are hard to come by this league. No ezomyte tower shield on trade has my combination of affixes.

Thanks for replying,

Tefson

While the suffixes on your shield are decent, the flat health gained on block is on average 1/2 to 1/4 as effective as the % version of the same affix. If you are fine with keeping these modifiers then I would continue with the prefixes. There are a lot of new high-end crafting technologies for things of this kind and I am not sure about the exact odds of hitting on a lucky ex slam, you will have to check craftofexile for this unfortunately.
egg

Probably the chieftain version of this build is dead now, right?
yep, no real reason to go chief anymore, all the synergies for this build went away

hiero or scion probably next best, or serker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info