Weekend Wings and Back Attachment Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

I bought a weta pet and it's been a full day yet I haven't received a box.
Full day and still no box.
I love this game, and I think the devs are absolutely amazing, with a very clear passion for the game they develop. But no one wants to pay for something that they don't enjoy. The game was fun last league, and I know it isn't the case, but sometimes it REALLY feels like GGG prioritizes balance over fun. All i want is to have a fun game to play on my off days, or when i get home from work, and now POE isn't that game anymore, its not even close. Please make the game fun again in 2.20, the player numbers look like month 3 of a league, after 3 weeks, I mean at this point it seems like GGG is being stubborn, unwilling to admit that the game is in a bad state, and the game is dying because of it. I cant even sell my items cause no one is online, and whoever is online has no currency to trade. The only content worth playing is Heist, Expedition, and Legion, That is the endgame of POE now, and even they feel horrible. AND YET GGG PERSIVES THIS AS "FUN", there's nothing fun about it, I cant play for more then 30 minutes before I feel like I've thrown away 30 minutes of my life, right into the trash. This isn't diablo 2, where having lower drop chances work, because you can actually use the items that drop to improve your build. In POE when an item drops, even if its a good base, its never worth looking at, because the time you spend looking at the item will be a waste of time, better spent trying to drop better items. No one wants to go into a map and farm rare mobs, hoping, beyond hope that they end up with a mod that is worth something, its not enjoyable or fun.
after new patch, game crashes so often, especially when indentifying items or loading map
I'll spend money when you guys revert the patch :/

Literally buffed player defenses two leagues ago just to nerf player defenses right back and buff enemies.

What are you doing.
Where is my box??? I made a purchase!
Suppose I could grab another weta.... but thats it!
weta time
no thx bye
Never gonna happen while the game is as bad as it is.

Enjoy your tiny playerbase and no MTX sales.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info