Weekend Wings and Back Attachment Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Love the direction the game is heading, but please fix the need for culling services...
"
1989lexican wrote:
I`m just feeling that they just spit in our face. We have waited 1 week for that shit show of update, and we got 6 or 7 posts for MTX????

Are you delusional????

Its funny because : it suggests that some "one" will not fulfill the plan for money from MTX =)))

people boycott...
Get those events ready! Feels like ur in negative otherwise
Unbelievable...

Checking the Announcements section every day in the hopes to finally see a thread worth reading. Something in regards to an upcoming Patch that might finally turn this utter failure around, or atleast a statement from GGG about the biggest issues this community currently has with the game. The handful of issues GGG managed to ignore for the past 3 weeks, barely communicating with their players and paying customers.

But no, instead I'm constantly running into "BUY MUH STUFF" threads. Sorry, not going to spend a single coin, free box or not.

~22.000 concurrent players on Steam on week 3. Thousands of negative reviews. For how long are you able to ignore this? Next league won't get any better if nothing changes. Player retention speaks for itself. Doesn't matter if there's a handful of people who support the recent changes, unless you don't care about the majority of your playerbase to be unhappy. If that's the case, then by all means, good job GGG.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Sep 9, 2022, 4:15:21 PM
I feel the same, but to be fair i think they had all that stuff already preprogrammed, its just bad taste. they should move the sections but they know people check the announcements more than anything sooo we're basically getting forum ads to access the information we actually want.
"
Mentaxus wrote:
So is it active now, like if I buy something I get the bonus? Or does it start tomorrow? Sorry not sure what counts at the weekend starting since you are in NZ and I am in US

it is already active when they post these announcement
Do I need to spend points from only the advertised stuff on sale to get the box?

Cause I bought my 2nd Weta Pet (to save points for when abilities are on sale) and it didnt trigger the box, still dont have it after relaunching the game 2 hours later.
"
kainarv wrote:
Do I need to spend points from only the advertised stuff on sale to get the box?

Cause I bought my 2nd Weta Pet (to save points for when abilities are on sale) and it didnt trigger the box, still dont have it after relaunching the game 2 hours later.

You can spend points on any microtransaction effect to receive this promotional mystery box. I've had a look into this for you and your mystery box should now be added to your account. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone else experiences any issues with receiving their mystery box, please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we can look into fixing that up for you.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Sep 9, 2022, 6:23:53 PM
Was hoping for more fixes, now we probably have to go the whole weekend with no more fixes.

This is so tiring. I love this game and GGG but the sloppiness and implementation on everything about this league was terrible.

Please give us a post at least
Didn't get a box after spending points...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info