This weekend we are running a Wings and Back Attachment Sale! You can view the full selection here. The sale runs all weekend and ends at Sep 12, 2022 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

During the sale, we’re also offering one free Kalandra Mystery Box when you spend points! If you've already unlocked every item from the Kalandra Mystery Box, you'll get Two Warlord Mystery Boxes instead! This promotion is available on both PC and consoles.

Have a look at the what’s in the box below.

Please note: it's only possible to get the free Mystery Box(es) once from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant the free Mystery Box(es) but spending points from a supporter pack can grant them.

In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Lake of Kalandra Supporter Packs!

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
kainarv wrote:
Do I need to spend points from only the advertised stuff on sale to get the box?

Cause I bought my 2nd Weta Pet (to save points for when abilities are on sale) and it didnt trigger the box, still dont have it after relaunching the game 2 hours later.

You can spend points on any microtransaction effect to receive this promotional mystery box. I've had a look into this for you and your mystery box should now be added to your account. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone else experiences any issues with receiving their mystery box, please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we can look into fixing that up for you.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Sep 9, 2022, 6:23:53 PM
Hi Exiles,

Just wanted to note that I have double checked and everyone who has posted above this post that stated they didn't receive a box should have received their free Mystery Box now. :)

If you have made a purchase and still not received your free Mystery Box please send an email to support@grindinggear.com so we can fix this up for you.
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info