Weekend Wings and Back Attachment Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Can we start banning crying redditors, who don't even play the game, they are really souring the mood of those who actually play the game xD
bought something dosnt got a crate ...
Hi Exiles,

Just wanted to note that I have double checked and everyone who has posted above this post that stated they didn't receive a box should have received their free Mystery Box now. :)

If you have made a purchase and still not received your free Mystery Box please send an email to support@grindinggear.com so we can fix this up for you.
Love seeing all the posts about people whining that the games too hard now. Lmao. Nice update, GGG. I've never played as much PoE as I have in the last 3 weeks. Keep it up! Don't listen to the whiny kids.
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
good
I did not get any mysterybox either
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
got the mystery box... and bronze-plate dovecaller wings inside ! :)
I did not get any mysterybox either

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info