Weekend Wings and Back Attachment Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
Xzorn wrote:
"
gardin135 wrote:
i will show my support [Removed by Support]

Haha, I love how these can end up unintentionally funny =D

This was so funny, you can't make that shit up!
Maybe fix this [Removed by Support] of a league first?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 10, 2022, 4:58:23 PM
My wallet is closed until the game feels fun again.
guess it's not the weekend so no extra chest nicee... shake my head. another problem to pile on to the extensive list. I'm done...
I bought something dosnt got a crate.
"
JTR_TH wrote:
I bought something dosnt got a crate.

Try to change of zone. It granted it after a moment :) !
Last edited by Woodeath on Sep 10, 2022, 1:22:01 PM
God... another day and nothing. No buffs... no changes to loot nor culling mf...
What are you doing ggg...

Man I love your game but it seems like its dying league by league. I come back to play every league and the same meta or 1 or 2 new skills are in the meta but the same thing still. Feels so stale and now with these changes even worse. I hate coming back and forcing myself to play the same build every league cos its either you play what is in the meta or you just waste your time. Do some changes, BIG changes.. like IDK buff every other [Removed by Support] skill thats barely being used right now? meaby try that and if it breaks the game it breaks the game but whatever you gave something fun to play with. Every..single..league the same shit.

What we like is to kill shit and see shit explode and now and then be faced with a hard challenge like IDONTKNOW end game bosses? is it that hard to make the game fun and at the end of the road something hard? is it that complicated to buff different skills so I come back to fight this boss at the end with a different skill? man...
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 6:46:06 PM
Also bought a weta (about 1h ago) and still haven't gotten my box.
Bought something and got my chest: :)
Last edited by CurryMage on Sep 10, 2022, 6:11:38 PM
still haven't gotten my box.
Last edited by xXMatadorXx on Sep 10, 2022, 9:50:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info