An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Consider this perspective for a moment. We play the game for a while. We like it, in fact we really enjoy it. We buy a starter pack to continue future development and then the game we enjoy changes into something similar but really different. In faith I keep playing, adapting to try to enjoy it but at heart I'm really frustrated.
For us non-hard core players that cant play 4 hours a day, please give us back the game we love, that we looked forward to playing after working all day. Why change a good thing.
Im leveling another a new character now. Lvl 28 and have not had a single unique drop yet. Ive done lake maps over and over and nothing good drops. It just seems like a waste of time.
i was doing league lake of something... metamorph and die 4 time and finaly kill it... drop me 4yellow that i ill never use... after that i unistall the game...risk and reward...idk 10min of battle 4dead and nothign more like risk and nothing...just saying
Spoiler

Fun is dead...epic loot for evry maps 200+ and 150+ quiant....
Quantity and rarity is broken....

795 deaths
ayo are you still LoOkInG aT ThE cUrRenT SiTuAtiOn ?

Fix loot, remove archnemesis.. its not rocket science.
Earlier I posted that after 28 levels I had yet to have anything worthwhile drop. At level 34 I had a unique drop. A level 8 belt that is good for a level 8 melee character. I'm level 34 and I cast spells....

\BIG_sigh
Revert the exalt/divine crafting change
"
hokkerd wrote:
You have my blessing to dial back the dopamine machine.
I hope the junkies won't dissuade you, it's better for the game, and better for people in the long run.

How can you judge that? Your highest char is 88. You never interacted with endgame content.
"
beledric wrote:
You guys are always solid and always have been and i have no doubt that you will do your best in this situation. Thank you for the awesome game you have given to all of us. To the community that forgets all the amazing work this team does - you should be ashamed.

They USED to be amazing, recent 5 leagues? not really. Too many times they shadow nerf a lot of stuff. Forcefully shovel down mechanics without telling players, especially loot drops. which kills the game.

Like example, Gwenn during expedition league, right after GGG found out people can easily get high-end unique from her, they nerf it down like 10 times, back then it takes less than a few thousand tries to get mageblood, after the nerf, it become 15k rolls for mageblood. Sentinel League is 18k, now? so far no luck yet.

I play this game from breach league, lots of changes happen. From my Personal view, all i saw were great game on a track that will get train wreck. It's either they fix the issue this league, or no one will be looking forward to next league.
As someone who buys MTX etc I am getting really annoyed at the state of the game.

You bring out expansions etc to improve the game and add new cool stuff, yet 3.19 was just a big nerf to everything!!!

An expansion shouldn't be a NERF, it should be something everyone looks forward to.

3.19 from the players perspective has just been you removing everything we love about the game, from Headhunter buffs, Beyond being ruined, Divination cards not dropping to Harvest having lost the best crafting options.

Expansion/Update? More like a slap in the face?

What 3.19 should have been for the core game:

#Rework the art on Beyond with implementing tainted currency.
#Let Headhunter take more buffs.
#Remove or rework clucky Tainted Spirits.
#Possibly add new currency for crafting? New orb?

Come on GGG, listen to us! You are getting there slowly though!
"
"we think tradeable harvest with all the crafts would be too powerful but when people traded them since 3.11 via TFT it was not.

Bros? Just be honest and say that you want your "crafting" to be 100% RNG

"
In Delve, Archnemesis monsters with the Heralding Minions mod are too punishing.

This is a good start but there are plenty of super unfair and unfun archnemesis mods out there. Please, have some of your staff guys sit down and play the game like you would in a league start scenario and have them play until they have killed Sirus and Uber Elder. Then ask them what they think about this game again.

"
Community feedback reports that Archnemesis Modifiers that convert rewards to quality currency and flasks feel bad. We are discussing this internally but don't have an outcome to report just yet. However, initial discussions suggest there is a fair bit of team agreement around it feeling bad.

Why is there even a discussion? Fighting a hard enemy and get guaranteed crap is always bad.

"
As we mentioned in our last post, some players have noted that they'd prefer item drops to have lower variance - i.e. fewer big spikes of valuable rewards with the rewards averaged out across more encounters. This is something we're still discussing.

Yes, just remove half of the loot goblins dropping power and re-add it to lesser 3mod and 2mod rares.

"
Also mentioned in our last post was that monsters that can't drop items shouldn't have large numbers of Archnemesis mods and will be capped at two mods. This change has happened internally and will be deployed in an upcoming patch.

Again, have your staffers do some Lava Lake runs on normal build and ask them how fun it was.

"
Kalandra League

Last league we had a mechanic which have you a little every map so you made some progress with every map.
Kalandra cannot be run every map so it should be very rewarding even on lower difficulty tier.
REMEMBER, thanks to your balancing in the past few leagues and also AN mods there is HUGE gap in power between meta and non meta builds. Even the non meta builds should be allowed some loot.

"
Eldritch Currency

Why is this even in the game in its current state? let your staffers play and only allow them a day off after they successfully generated a six link using self farmed taintet fusings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info