An Overview of Upcoming Changes

So what's the vision on items like this:

Yolo annul and hope to hit a prefix?

And i haven't seen ONE sacred crystallised lifeforce.

Also where do those life force costs come from? 5000 life force for a weapon enchant?

And divining items was just removed from the game.

I know I know no one gives a crap about SSF but jesus ...
Last edited by loardpcm on Sep 1, 2022, 5:36:31 PM
You guys are always solid and always have been and i have no doubt that you will do your best in this situation. Thank you for the awesome game you have given to all of us. To the community that forgets all the amazing work this team does - you should be ashamed.
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
LEAGUE: DEADGE
also playing in Standart atm is pointless =/ PepeHands
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Sep 1, 2022, 6:04:26 PM
"
loardpcm wrote:
So what's the vision on items like this:

Yolo annul and hope to hit a prefix?

Also where do those life force costs come from? 5000 life force for a weapon enchant?

I am striking F very hard for you, sir
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Just give us 1st release harvest and watch 20%+ player base increase..
"
loardpcm wrote:

Oshabi can drop them from what I have read. So, get a T4 plant, have that mob spawn and hope it drops the oshabi item. And they removed the tree buff to always have it drop from a T4 mob. Good luck.

So, if that is the case, that’s a whole lot of RNG for a single attempt roll. I can see it now…. Roll and get a T6.
Last edited by JoeUtopia on Sep 1, 2022, 6:40:33 PM
"
Ardelis93 wrote:
Just give us 1st release harvest and watch 20%+ player base increase..

You do realize this is SSF and items there literally have no affect on you? But i guess there are only two extremes...

"
JoeUtopia wrote:

Oshabi can drop them from what I have read. So, get a T4 plant, have that mob spawn and hope it drops the oshabi item. And they removed the tree buff to always have it drop from a T4 mob. Good luck.

So, if that is the case, that’s a whole lot of RNG for a single attempt roll. I can see it now…. Roll and get a T6.

I've seen 2 T4 plants so far. No luck :(
Last edited by loardpcm on Sep 1, 2022, 6:43:24 PM
it seems some people had very little faith and patience for GGG

we love your work thank you.
I will comeback to once AN mods are nerfed with offense and defense. First round of defense nerfs imo are just flat out not enough.

Not only do we need to stack more and more and more defenses now it feels like we need more than one type of damage.

And no not some extra damage but at least like 60% of one and 40% of another just due to AN defenses.
You have my blessing to dial back the dopamine machine.
I hope the junkies won't dissuade you, it's better for the game, and better for people in the long run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info