An Overview of Upcoming Changes

"
players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters

This is the same as people complaining about MF oriented group play in previous leagues. I don't see it can be fixed without removing the rewards.
Nice removing my post wich was not overly negative. And it was constructive. I guess the truth hurts. I see how it is, np. Have a good one.
Last edited by Rekill on Sep 1, 2022, 12:56:31 PM
4 challenge, lvl 73... just like the average people who complain the most.

Maybe play the game and find out yourself instead of just repeating Reddit?
We are also aware of the feedback around loot in Path of Exile overall and will continue to discuss and monitor this situation.

That my feedback to GGG job. I drop league on 4th day. Great job!
Just played a map where almost every blue mob was the Herald of the Obelisk. What an awful experience where I need to run around like a headless chicken trying to dodge them while playing hide and seek with the one remaining monster somewhere, all while in a horribly tight dungeon with small rooms everywhere.

This is not fun or challenging, it's just tedious 'gotcha' gaming. There's really no fixing this sort of design it just needs to go from the game.

Or if you really are hell bent on retaining all this, just make Archnemesis something players can select as a crafting option on their maps in the map device.
Thank god they buffing minions, I couldn't stand them being so overpowered. Oh wait...
"
Just played a map where almost every blue mob was the Herald of the Obelisk. What an awful experience where I need to run around like a headless chicken trying to dodge them while playing hide and seek with the one remaining monster somewhere, all while in a horribly tight dungeon with small rooms everywhere.

This is not fun or challenging, it's just tedious 'gotcha' gaming. There's really no fixing this sort of design it just needs to go from the game.

Or if you really are hell bent on retaining all this, just make Archnemesis something players can select as a crafting option on their maps in the map device.

Same thing happened to me on several maps in a roll and even if you dodge the group of magic with this there is a rare after that with the same stupid mod....
Aww yee!
"
MercuryDeath wrote:
"
Lolcohol wrote:
These look good! I know the community has been on fire and us creators have been harsh, but we are still hopeful and appreciate the work, communication and response to the feedback

Hi Lolcoholol, I'm a big fan! :D

:D <3
A lot of monitoring isn't going to address the current feedback, the economy of the game is still broken, facing constant one shoots, defences need a revamp not every build should be focusing on 4 to 5 layers just not to be one shoot build, hundred of skills need a revamp, new skills feel like recycled old skills, kalandra mechanic requires too many steps to be something that any user would care to do several times if it wasn't for paradise tiles, no comment on harvest no comment... removed crafts should be back by now...

I have to say that I regret purchasing supporter packs this league not because of the start of the league was really bad but because how you have decided to proceed in the raised issues addressing.

GGG has one of the most implicated community of users giving feedback something that several companies would kill for and you guys decide to ignore it 95% of the time because of your vision, visions against your users feedback is a business that will always end poorly for companies that pushes their vision despite going against their user's wishes.

We would like to have more fun in the game, the game it's somewhat fun but a lot of things are making it less fun than it could potentially be for the vast majority that doesn't want to play your vision of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info