An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Please look into flame strider it's way too melty
MAKE POE GREAT AGAIN!
What about AN damage, and them having multiple mechanics that require positioning or those that require positioning and interfere with positioning.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
is it worth testing this league or not? for a casual 1-2h/player day

Only if you want to play 'nightmare' difficulty poe.
Just revert the rare mobs, more rare mobs with less drop. You created a problem, and now trying to find a solution for it. What a waste of time.
Call me please, when you done with all this betatest
I would not go as far and say right away things like "GGG You did it! Finally everything goes into the right direction!".

Instead, I would take all these promises with a little grain of salt. All changes and fixes introduced for current league are okay, but it is like only a droplet in the vast sea of what is required to make PoE great again.

Let's see what future awaits us, stay safe Exile!
"
Winzor_ wrote:
I just went outside and touched something they call "grass".

Horrible idea! I started sneezing and now my fingers are swollen from allergic reaction. A "dog" chased me into a "bush" and then a thing called a "bee" stung me! Another "human" started yelling at me for ruining the "bush" and threw something at me. I ran back inside to safety.

Totally over-rated. I do not recommend. Don't touch grass!

I thought this would be a good place for this PSA.

Stay safe Exile.

I take this a warning sign and wont do this myself. Thank you Exile!
I would suggest a new mini-season.

I think there is probably no help now, no matter what changes are made, it will be a remedy.

When I know that some people use MF to produce currency in large quantities, my heart is extremely unbalanced, it is very unfair, the gap between the rich and the poor is widening every hour.

You're struggling to fix bugs, but you're actually going in the wrong direction from the start.

Suggest another mini-season:
1. Reverse the craft formula of Exalted Orb and Divine Orb, I believe you have seen the effect of this part, please admit that this is a wrong direction.
2. Putting the Harvest back into its original mode, collecting energy is not fun at all, it's like working mechanically, the idea of ​​making the craft tradable is good, but your approach is botched, please admit it was a mistake direction.
3. Adjust the drop rate, and don't gather in a certain monster, please admit that this is a wrong direction.

New legendary gear, new skills could have been the highlight of the season, but your other unreasonable changes screwed everything up.
Start a new season, give yourself and the player a choice, and you'll see the answer.
Good to see changes but "hit multiple times in quick succession"??
My character with 5k life no suppression dies if I get hit by one of these in t16 maps and other high level areas. Why is spell suppression mandatory???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info