An Overview of Upcoming Changes

"
Daniman212 wrote:
I hope things can eventually get back to where they were before... 3.19.. I think exalts for metacrafting was the play though. This divine thing just isn't working, in my opinion. I understand it is to shake things up but everything is broken now.

If they wanted to shake things up, they needed to just remove the six link recipe and tinker with the divine drop rates until GGG felt like they were finally worth something and players had to second guess divining items to perfection. GGG was right to nerf divines, but swapping the currencies and this whole song and dance is too much. You neutered the coolest currency in the game. I'm not buying a shirt with a damn divine orb on it....
I was not playing for the last 2 days, hoping something good happened.

Entered the game... did some lakes...
It's still not fun at all.
Can't play this league if it continue as it is... it's not funny, why would o stay playing?
is it worth testing this league or not? for a casual 1-2h/player day
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:26:51 PM
Looking forward these changes, mf culling is pure cancer, so tired of staring into screen to stop dps if i spot something like solaris touched rare to call the cullers...

Also, harvest keep pref/suff, Lucky divines, old much more common and reforges more likely - those were crucial for Crafting...

And for the love of god buff minions, i miss them...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
just take archnemesis back out of the game... it's not that hard to understand what people are saying... it sucks, it's not fun, take it the fuck out
I just went outside and touched something they call "grass".

Horrible idea! I started sneezing and now my fingers are swollen from allergic reaction. A "dog" chased me into a "bush" and then a thing called a "bee" stung me! Another "human" started yelling at me for ruining the "bush" and threw something at me. I ran back inside to safety.

Totally over-rated. I do not recommend. Don't touch grass!

I thought this would be a good place for this PSA.

Stay safe Exile.
"
Something has happened to GGG. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe Tencent, maybe time, maybe money, maybe COVID. Its really unclear but something is definitely off with this org. I hope GGG can manage to salvage what once made them so incredible.

Side note: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

I think you can look back and see the rot start much further back than you might first assume. The current trend started after 3.12 - but some of these more general issues were around much, much longer.

I think it's just that it finally got to a point where it can no longer be ignored.

The slowly boiling frog was dumped into the fire.
Can we get a option in harvest to hide not available craft like if we are doing deli orb or etc.
Thanks! Great job GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info