An Overview of Upcoming Changes

sad that we most likely get only super small changes and not fix anyth and thats it...
GGG could read https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3298458 and made some more changes
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 31, 2022, 11:09:26 AM
"
cidooo wrote:
I am sad to read this type of post. It's happening with GGG the same thing that happened with other games that DISAPPEAR or companies that went bankrupt.

They stopped doing what the players liked and were losing more and more players without doing anything about it.

Just one hour or another, ggg will go bankrupt. At that time, it won't help to reverse what they did because they won't have more players.

just sad

Lol, what is this nonsense? GGG has very responsive and has built this game over many years. There have been missteps in the past, but they have always managed to keep the game moving in a good direction overall, and player counts show that to be true. Saying this is the end of PoE, let alone GGG, is just ridiculous.

Take the league off. Go play something else. Check back next league and see if it looks good or not. One, or even a couple of leagues you don't enjoy is far from the end of the world.
Last edited by BaggerX on Aug 31, 2022, 11:09:50 AM
Finally getting somewhere with the next patch?

I just spent 10 minutes killing t13 essences in Lake to only earn a few essences. It murdered my minion life stacking build level 21 fully decked out animate guardian and zombies with tank support gems. The archnem mods, lake rewards, and minion survivability still need some major work...

Lake just feels like a huge waste of time with a terrible tileset.
"We are also aware of the feedback around loot in Path of Exile overall and will continue to discuss and monitor this situation."

wanna bet this won't be fixed in a good way.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
cidooo wrote:
I am sad to read this type of post. It's happening with GGG the same thing that happened with other games that DISAPPEAR or companies that went bankrupt.

They stopped doing what the players liked and were losing more and more players without doing anything about it.

Just one hour or another, ggg will go bankrupt. At that time, it won't help to reverse what they did because they won't have more players.

just sad

Lol, what is this nonsense? GGG has very responsive and has built this game over many years. There have been missteps in the past, but they have always managed to keep the game moving in a good direction overall, and player counts show that to be true. Saying this is the end of PoE, let alone GGG, is just ridiculous.

Take the league off. Go play something else. Check back next league and see if it looks good or not. One, or even a couple of leagues you don't enjoy is far from the end of the world.

Calm down and don't tell people what to do.

What player count shows is that there is bigger retention in every league. Players don't like the intended "PoE2 experience".

Basically, devs have the Concorde syndrome.
"
satanttin wrote:
"We are also aware of the feedback around loot in Path of Exile overall and will continue to discuss and monitor this situation."

wanna bet this won't be fixed in a good way.

Wanna bet that, even if it does, none of you will be happy whatsoever?

PoE community is the kid that's never happy with what they get, never thankful for the parents working hard on their behalf.
I guess since this game is such a mess now, GGG had to take a massive step back from getting closer to “ARMOR PIERCING BOLTZ!” lololol
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
So howabout you fix the exponential curve of rewards that always double dipped on SC shit vs hc? you clear x faster/harder content you get more loot, yes thats the key however what you at GGG never have understood is that your system got often a extra dimesion, when you do the faster/harder stuff you also unlock a higher tier of reward. so the expontial factor is in full effect. if i on hc feel safe doing lets say tier 5 kalandra, i do not just get x% less gear, i get no single good item. if you want to fix your loot just make that every item is droppable from start to finish you just inc, the base quant of loot to drop, and not % chance or unlocks higher rewards.

Heist is great example, DElirium is the prime example, how often do someone drop special shit from a delirum stage 2 in map?

so in reality reward wise, doing something double as fast/good is not double reward, its 10-100x more rewarding, since nobody cares about the trash/regular drops outside the vendor.
meanwhile im still in act 4... pretty happy with the 3 uniques i get until now
sounds good ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info