An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Get rid of Arch nemesis on essence monsters, its not fun, engaging or interesting gameplay.
As terrible as the league was at launch, thanks for the continous patches.

We are not quite there yet, so keep the updates and communication up :3
Pr speak, avoidance to pledge to fix anything. A test post to see how brain dead your player base is, in my opinion. Looking forward to how many people will thank you for the "communication" or assume promises from your veery careful wording. But! Since you demand some positivity, let me end on a high note - while I may feel brutally disappointed with poe, the forums are much more fun and entertaining.

"
AngryC00kieZ wrote:
Guys.. you swaped TFT usage for harvest to MF culling and have no solution for it, and as long as the loot goblin exists, MF culling TFT service will be used.

I don't get why you are trying to fix something that is fundamentally broken.

Seems like the whole thing behind the loot goblin strategy derives from your need to force the player to read the rare mob mods - please, play the game as a normal player plays it (no gear spawning, no auto level), do the campaign, do the atlas, get to the pinnacle bosses and tell us if the game felt fun and rewarding, that loot is in a good place, that the crafting posibilities the game offers are enough, or that reading the mob mods is fun.

I fully agree!
"
GE3SY wrote:
Why is everyone writing keep up the good work srsly?

I mean yea, it's nice that they finally are able to adress "some" of the right problems instead of nothing. But it's still just nothing. Nice to read on paper, but that's all. We are planning... We are aware of... We are monitoring...
League is dying soo fast and that's just not enough.

Yes, while theyre monitoring, more than 50% players are left for good just in first days. Soon this way there is nothing will be to monitor.

Ppl are gone.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 31, 2022, 5:02:00 AM
Thats better. Waiting for patches instead of words still. But this is improvement, so good on you and keep going!
Is anyone looking into vulkan graphical glitches?
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
noice!
"
We are planning to limit the number of Archnemesis mods that can spawn on certain rare monsters. For example, those that spawn additional monsters in boss fights and those that can't drop items.

That's not the problem. The mods in certain combinations completely invalidate certain builds. Also half of the mods are cancerous. Extremely high block on a white mob with ward? Why is that a thing? Volatile dead mechanics again? I thought we agreed that they weren't fun. Since you're not going to admit that rng Archnemesis mods were a bad idea(like the entire point was to design a difficult rare, what you have now are more like rogue metamorphs), you'll have to either nerf them to a point where they are irrelevant or you'll have to completely redesign them to a point where they no longer resemble what they were during the league.

"
We are aware of feedback around Harvest crafts but don't have any commentary on this yet.

Just remove it entirely. Have Chris write up another 40 paragraph essay on hoe you guys tried to implement Harvest in a healthy way but couldn't. Dude's on fire right now.

Seriously, just remove it. Since you absolutely gutted the desired crafts and more or less replaced them with fractured items(at least in trade), removing harvest entirely, in my opinion, is the best thing to do. It's either going to be the best crafting option or it will be trash in comparison with other crafting mechanics. And since you don't want it to be the best crafting option...

"
We are aware of feedback around Minion survivability and are making it so that certain monster auras and debuffs, such as the Rejuvenating and Executioner mods, do not apply to minions.

But you play tested it and concluded it was fine??? Meme's aside, those mods are cancerous for players too.

"
We're making improvements to how Lightning Mirages from the Storm Strider modifier spawn by increasing their cooldown and making them spawn close to the player but not right on top, so that builds that hit multiple times in quick succession are not swarmed by Lightning Mirages.

You could also make them not do 15k+ damage on top of having shock and scale with AoE on maps. Just saying.

"
There are other changes coming which you can see in the upcoming patch notes. This does not signal the end of all changes to come, merely the areas we have decided on at time of writing. We will let you know as more things come down the pipeline. Thanks for your continued feedback.

I mean this is damage control and you as a company seem to be completely blindsided by the negative feedback. This league is already dead. Figure out what you want to do, make a proper patch 2-3 weeks from now and have the players play test your proposed changes. What you're doing right now is changing bolts and nuts on a wreck that should be scrapped.
Woo healthy minions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info