Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

From a game that "somewhat" had drops now this is your future and """"improved"""" system from 3.19 onwards:

Enjoy it.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
So you use the drop from this farming Setup as an example for why your new loot System works ("i have seen people drop 50 divine orbs this league") and the next day you remove it from the game. Kinda weird
I am using translator. Should people who use third-party tools that affect balance have their game accounts banned?
Had a nice group playthrough in the Lake last night.

After a few high end lakes, we only got a single syn item.

One T16 Cemetery with an Alch blew the entire lake exp & item drops out the water.

Pretty big joke when the new mechanic is nothing but fodder.

[Removed by Support]
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Aug 27, 2022, 3:40:49 AM
"
Vairly wrote:
Do you realize that people started doing this after you changed the loot system?

This has nothing to do with the change to the loot system though as much as you would like it to be the case. This stuff has happened way earlier in the game, like 5 years ago and beyond. Perhaps more felt the urge to go down that route, with that I can agree.

I'll give GGG credit for trying to make the game a bit more challenging with AN-Rares but right now it doesn't feel like many of us can accomplish anything with tanky one-shot encounters that feel like Uber-Uber Mini Monsters in every Map... every league mechanic - just EVERYWHERE. The nerf to defenses of AN is a nice step towards achieving something but the damage still exists and they still obliterate anyone in seconds that does not play a high budget build or has the knowledge of years on their back, not to mention build diversity is basically non-existent right now.

Minions right now feel just right awful for example. Zombies die like nothing, SRS is struggling to kill the hordes - I'm lvl 80 right now and white maps and all league mechanics feel like I should stay faaaaar away from them as my build is just struggling. Breach? Abyss? Legion? Beyond? Blight? Delirium? Metamorph? Incursion? Syndicate?

Every mechanic is a cluster fuck of AN rares dominating everything if you don't have the survive-ability or damage to clear them fast for a rewarding outcome as most of them are FAST-PACED-AND-TIMED encounters and I can basically do non of them which left me standing here wondering if I'm supposed to just roll 50 Builds with NO currency and check what works or play a meta build I can not afford at all because everyone is going for that? It's too much risk and no reward right now.

To that I say:
NO TY!
Any minion love soon? They need a little bit of survivability. Plz 🙏
the real fix is to revert the changes to loot and remove archnemesis from the game like players have been asking you to. it's overwhelmingly unpopular. faxing exploits is cool but like you wouldnt need to do any of this if you put the game back in the state it's been for its entire lifespan. i dont understand why you guys are intent on taking a tried and true formula that built poe into one of the most popular arpg of all time and totally revamping it into something the vast majority of your player base hates.
It's good that you did something about it quickly. good work.

but please give us the normal loot back , i play 8 hours solo at day and drop nothing.. atm only ppl that buy currency with real money can beat the content and real players cant do anything.
to fix things like this , there are fast, but to fix the fun there is nothing
"
L0GAS wrote:
So you use the drop from this farming Setup as an example for why your new loot System works ("i have seen people drop 50 divine orbs this league") and the next day you remove it from the game. Kinda weird

I was wondering the same thing.
I've played quite a lot, because I'm just stupidly stubborn and haven't had a single divine orb drop for me.
With the same time investment I had 3-4 exalts drop in previous leagues.

The loot is just scuffed right now.

Also, it's confusing how their intentions seem to always lead to the exact opposite effect...
-Make the game slower -> Everyone feels forced to play high-speed meta builds.

-Reduce loot from various "overtuned" mechanics to diversify what content people do -> Everyone feels forced to run the 2-3 mechanics that still reward loot.

-Adjust the difficulty of various league mechanics and make them more equal with each other -> Everyone feels forced to block certain league-mechanics on their atlas because of how overtuned their difficulty is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info