3.19.0e Hotfix

Here`s THE LIST of things that make me wanna quit the game:

-Blacksmith`s Wetstone
-Armourer`s Crap
-Orb of Transmutation
-Orb of Alteration
-Orb of Augmentation

- I have invested all atlas into expedition, blocked other things, using altarts on high tier map. And i dont see loot. Suddenly after last patch there is no logboocks dropping, even though most of the time i blow up every pile of buff and runic monster on a map.

-I got 77 cold res, 4400hp on a white t15 map and yellow strongbox killing me in 1 shot.

-I have 3 characters with different builds lvl 85-89. And i got only 2 divine orbs. You can tell me to farm heist - but i don`t wanna, i dont like it.

-GGG your words was about making game more about killing bosses, not the elites - but i can`t go to bosses too - no crusaders maps dropping either.

So. Here`s the drop issue. If there`s no drops for average gamers - they have no motivation to drop some cash into cosmetics.

Sentinels was my first league - and i bought every stash tab i feel needs to and some extra. Loot explosions was real. Atlas tree felt amazing. Novadays 90% stash tabs i bought - is empty. This league - i feel sad, whenever i launch the game and run a few maps.

Why is nothing being done about crashes? Began departures from the game in the previous league. Apparently because of mtx. If there are people with a certain mtx in the location, the game closes. Trading problems have been added in this league. The game can closed during the exchange, or when chatting.
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Lunaris touched mob did not drop anything for me. Bug or feature?

Lunaris is not solaris. I forgot what lunaris does, maybe uniques?
"
frostburn2 wrote:
-I got 77 cold res, 4400hp on a white t15 map and yellow strongbox killing me in 1 shot.

You need more health for end game red maps. I have 6k effective health with 83 max fire res, 77 cold res and 77 lightning res and i still die to t16 maps.

I saw asmongold play poe, he had 6.5k effective health and doing yellow maps. Maybe he has the right idea. You have 11 levels grace before you get penalized iirc. SO if you are 89 you should probably be doing t10 maps.

I dont know how to get more health though, every node is needed for decent damage and i think i have the right amount of damage for the end game atm.

Just some random thoughts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info