[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

How do you get life leech for the vaal pact lords variant?
"
How do you get life leech for the vaal pact lords variant?

Hi mate, for the Lords version, try this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/Vl6w2wSp

Lightning leech on necklace is the cheapest option because a ton of these drop out of Temple or Delve and not many caster builds utilise life leech.

These mods usually come with an attached up to 48% Lightning Resistance, which is a great, nice bonus!

However bear in mind that when you go Doryani's Prototype, that 48% Lightning Res becomes pesky, so we move the leech to a Doryani's Lesson on a Cluster Jewel instead!

Here's a neat trick, you can actually search for coldres/coldleech or fireres/fireleech, and then use harvest to "convert" that mod to lightning leech! In case the meta becomes way too lightning dominated, this is a great way to steal a cheap necklace for your build. Shhh, follower-only secret ;D
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Nyarn wrote:
Can this build do simulacrum wave 30 reliably on a high budget? im looking for a build to spam simus on standard that feels decent and i love arc and lightning conduit

Mate, I would like to say so but you're going to have to do some serious research before committing, I haven't the expertise in Simul 30 to comment. The DPS of this build isn't THAT high and it doesn't have that many defense layers in its current form. Plus lightning damage may overwhelm you.

I will be honest and say CoC Ice Nova probably is safer due to the innate freeze!

Here's what I'd advise you look into for Simul 30s:

1) Shock Immunity through Tempest Shield - which also gives you 28% spell block that you can double to 56% with Glancing Blows. You would have to get into Enlighten 4 + drop Discipline to get this working.

2) Mistwalker gems to make yourself critical immune - otherwise, Brittle in Simul is gonna clap you.

3) Or you run Purity of Elements for full ailment immunity!

4) Curse Reduction - I'm purely relying on flasks right now for 50% (consecrated ground) + 60% reduced effect (flask effect). I think you can tell me whether or not flask-based curse reduction is reliable in Simul 30, I've never gone there really.

5) Lightning reduction - you're going to have to shell out a TON of currency to get lightning damage taken converted to another element (or chaos), while still balancing Prototype resist requirements.
"
Aterochka wrote:
Do i need to hit accuracy cap? Or Mjolnir proc spell when I miss as well? I got about 61% chance to hit

Yup, Pra nailed it. You want to run Precision on Arrogance (reserves life instead) and try to get 400-500 on at least ONE other item to have a nice comfy 91% chance to hit. 60% is way too low and will hurt your output and reliability too much!
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
There are 2 boot enchants that work great for single target:
Enchantment Lightning Damage 3
Enchantment Elemental Penetration 3

Haha yeah but I'm shopping for % movement speed if not taken honestly - the build has truckloads of damage but needs to map FASTER! :( any ideas on speed?

(Stampede was kinda eh)
Any thoughts as to why my damage may not be up there in numbers?

I just swapped but I can't leech enough life to stay alive it seems. Going to try hemo on my amulet, but outside of that it just isn't happening.
"
thedukey wrote:

I just swapped but I can't leech enough life to stay alive it seems. Going to try hemo on my amulet, but outside of that it just isn't happening.

Oh mate, best if you give me a PoB, but just from eyeballing:

1. Unspec the leech mastery you have and put it into 20% Increased Maximum Total Life Recov / Second from Leech.

2. Ah crap, my bad. Your DPS likely falls off a cliff if your cast speed doesn't match up with the speed of CWC. So once your Silver Flask drains you may have a horrible time versus bosses.

The solution is to put one point into Attack and Cast Speed, Accuracy (below Precision on the left) if you're using regular CWC, and for Awakened CWC (which gives you stun immunity - you need 49% cast speed in hideout without flasks so that you get boosted to 69 while leeching (Trickster Ascendancy).

3. Are you running Petrified Blood or Discipline? Petrified Blood gives the 30% extra damage from Pain Attunement.

I think getting a lightning leech amulet would be more economical as they're dirt cheap and will return you 3 passive points that you can put towards the reservation cluster on the left (which enables Discipline+Determination+PetriBlood on mana).

Finally...

4. I think you are 100% OOMing and thus only really dropping Conduits maybe 1/3 the time? It's either that or you don't use Discipline at the moment, haha. That's why Lifetap is so crucial - if you don't run it, you're going to have to run an Enduring Mana flask and make sure your Conduit button is actually spinning like crazy (see the latest video to see how often it should fire.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7R1eReWyNc
"
thedukey wrote:

Finally curse on hit is going to help tons but damn, I think the meta has made these go crazy in price - they were literally 10c a week ago:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/E34K4yRc5

The reason being so many mods now have + resist on them - shredding resists becomes core to doing damage and that is why Doryani's Prototype users don't ever look back :(

Finally Hypothermia being a conditional means your clear will suffer because most mobs you hit aren't chilled until you're in melee range, so you're really killing most mobs on a 5-link.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 4, 2022, 3:24:04 PM
Alternative color for the skin of the lords? Cause 4B 1G 1R is impossible to get with vaal pact :(.
Also what level do u think is good for switch in to the build ?

Thanks <3
Since shopping for a Glorious vanity is as hard as ever, whats the most important to get on those nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info