[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
Necz wrote:
Hey,

Build looks really cool. Just started leveling a shadow. Do you have any leveling pob/setup?

Went for Runebinder and the Brand notes next to it. Right now using Storm Brand but i guess i switch so armageddon when i can, right?

Hey! I think you can drop the whole Arma phase - I mean arma is STILL very fast to level with, faster than LC still, but you may as well just ride off the ridic LC damage and get a feel for the lightning :D

(LC shuts down bosses in a few casts. Wear two Sybil's Paws and trickster should blitz through campaign pretty easy.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hey,

I'm trying to put everything together before leveling.
I had some money so i got myself a 6L Doryani's and after a few hours on the market looking at scuffed ring i gave up and gone back to Sotl.
Got a 4B 1R 1G with wicked ward and a 3B 2R 1G with vaal pact, got both since i already own a empower 4 and was not sure what was the best and will try to swap to see what feel better.
Commited on the Corrupted Algor and Mjolner and now i'm trying to get all my stats put together to wield the hammer while being res capped and being able to hit them.
If my config is correct i think i'm missing some crits and Accuracy.
Looking for some pointers if i have easy fix or if i need to go back to trade site.

Pob: https://pobb.in/kUoLdvLnMjXY
I got this build up and running and it feels pretty good(minus no Vaal Pact only could find an eternal youth on color) How do we sustain RF? I'm trying to figure it out right now but it feels quite impossible
"
Flexluthor94 wrote:
I got this build up and running and it feels pretty good(minus no Vaal Pact only could find an eternal youth on color) How do we sustain RF? I'm trying to figure it out right now but it feels quite impossible

Bruh you got the opposite of Vaal Pact, Vaal Pact doubles your life leech rate, Eternal Youth halves it. XD so you're leeching back 1/4 of what a Vaal Pact would. That aside, make sure you have a big enough ES pool to leech. Aim for 4.5k.
"
Hey,

I had some money so i got myself a 6L Doryani's and after a few hours on the market looking at scuffed ring i gave up and gone back to Sotl.
Got a 4B 1R 1G with wicked ward and a 3B 2R 1G with vaal pact, got both since i already own a empower 4 and was not sure what was the best and will try to swap to see what feel better.
Commited on the Corrupted Algor and Mjolner and now i'm trying to get all my stats put together to wield the hammer while being res capped and being able to hit them.
Looking for some pointers if i have easy fix or if i need to go back to trade site.

Hmmmm Not too shabby but I noticed you guys tend to buy non-ES bases? That +100 on helm and +90 on boots really adds up and max ES greatly scales your leech rates too, it's definitely worth shelling out more for better ES rares once you can find them. Plus SoTL multiplies that ES further!
Can you do the feared, uber bosses?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do the feared, uber bosses?

Yeah, Feared is really easy, it's just a matter of nuking the bosses down quick - the hard part is actually collecting Uber Atziri because you have to get around the mini reflect and that means dropping pantheon and a ring, etc.

You have to be kinda good at dodging Storm Calls even in Maven though- nuke Atziri first for this reason and be prepared to juke Shaper beams at all times (the build can withstand WAY more Shaper Beam than regular Prototype builds (who just fall over and die to mana siphoners)

Uber bosses - I haven't tried yet, will be recording some attempts tomorrow. I wouldn't ever call a Cyclone build reliable against Uber bosses because it is after all a melee build that has to be extra careful, but I'm sure the build can destroy the easier ones just based on DPS alone.

Hey, i am strugling a bit with survival. I blast and enjoy life, but suddenly i just die instantly. It is happening in maps and on bossing. Can you look at my profile and see if i am missing something?
I wanna start this char, can you do a leveling guide for it ? lvl 1-60 gem links / uniques.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Hey,

Hmmmm Not too shabby but I noticed you guys tend to buy non-ES bases? That +100 on helm and +90 on boots really adds up and max ES greatly scales your leech rates too, it's definitely worth shelling out more for better ES rares once you can find them. Plus SoTL multiplies that ES further!

The problem is market availability, it's not easy right now to find stuff or i may not be playing at the good hours. I can't find gears with es bases that fill the requirements, same with rings.

Edit: it seem i made my first batch of purchase at a really bad timing, i got a lot of es in trade of some life and plenty of accurary bringing me to 100% chance to hit for less than 60c
https://pobb.in/AR53jzMg8kWv
Last edited by KorbacWasTaken on Sep 5, 2022, 8:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info