[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
bohica2442 wrote:
Since shopping for a Glorious vanity is as hard as ever, whats the most important to get on those nodes?

Hmm, the build was planned around any Glorious Vanity actually, it's only recently you could pick which nodes you wanted. So don't worry if you don't match the number I have.

Of course, the most ideal is to have the Lightning Damage / Lightning Penetrates 4% one replacing the Soul Worship node.

Lightning Damage / 0.2% leeched as life is also very nice, it can replace Doryani's Lesson in your cluster or just add on to the leech % meaning you get to max leech rate faster, which is nice on bosses.

Aside from that, as long as you make sure the nodes DON'T grant you lots of lightning res (cucking your Prototype resist), you're fine.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hi,

Uber noob here just wondering why go trickster and take escape artist for the skin of the lords version? or is this not updated? curious if its worth it to go trickster and not get half of the benefits of that ascendancy
Hi!

Thanks for sharing your experience with this nice build.

I try to follow your build, but as it seems, i am extremely hard stuck at boss / single target damage, even if i switch arc with shock nova.

Do you have any advises or anything i would do better (unless i am 76 :) )?

POB: https://pastebin.com/wCCAPur6

Thank you in advance.
asass
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 5, 2022, 5:43:44 AM
"
skrgns2 wrote:
Hi,

Uber noob here just wondering why go trickster and take escape artist for the skin of the lords version? or is this not updated? curious if its worth it to go trickster and not get half of the benefits of that ascendancy

Skin of the Lords is picked for +2 and Vaal Pact, not to get a little bit more ES on a build which has plenty of effective hit points already.
"
dado_hd wrote:
Alternative color for the skin of the lords? Cause 4B 1G 1R is impossible to get with vaal pact :(.
Also what level do u think is good for switch in to the build ?

Thanks <3

Ok, check the front page post again, have outlined a number of SotL colour options :D
"
Fiddel86 wrote:
Hi!

I try to follow your build, but as it seems, i am extremely hard stuck at boss / single target damage, even if i switch arc with shock nova.

Thank you in advance.

Oh hey dude. Easily solved. Unspec One Step Ahead and get Soul Drinker ASAP.

This gets you ES overleech which is incredibly important..

Then you get Corrupted Soul, which gives you like 1.1k more ES.

Then you can RF during maps, which adds 40% more damage.

Most importantly...

Soul Drinker gives you 20% Cast Speed. Without that 20%, you have been DPSing bosses at HALF the effectiveness, because LC doesn't have enough cast speed to fire all the time, it's only going off once every two casts. xD
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Fiddel86 wrote:
Hi!

Thank you in advance.

Most importantly...

Soul Drinker gives you 20% Cast Speed. Without that 20%, you have been DPSing bosses at HALF the effectiveness, because LC doesn't have enough cast speed to fire all the time, it's only going off once every two casts. xD

Hey thank you for your answer.

Update: https://pastebin.com/mCjALi3q

As for now, its better since last Lab and Corrupted Soul, but anythink doesnt work till yet.

Would you please crosscheck?

P.S: Castspeed in HO 56%
"
Fiddel86 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Fiddel86 wrote:
Hi!

Thank you in advance.

Most importantly...

Hey thank you for your answer.

Update: https://pastebin.com/mCjALi3q

As for now, its better since last Lab and Corrupted Soul, but anythink doesnt work till yet.

Would you please crosscheck?

P.S: Castspeed in HO 56%

Hey mate, try this:

1) Unspec the 3 life recoup nodes, the 2 nodes going up to the cluster on the left, and the 4% cast speed node. This returns you 6 points.

2) Level up once or twice.

3) This gives you 8 points, path to Ethereal Feast, going the long way for the two 15% max total ES leech nodes. If possible also spec the Leech master for another 20% max total ES leech.

This brings your ES leech from 377 to 754.

You should be able to run RF pretty soon after this. Make sure you are Vortexing on bosses.

Also, try Unbound Ailments instead of prolif for shock nova, but to be honest shock nova should be enough.

(If you have currency, Awakened Added Lightning Damage / Awakened Added Ele Focus are very good damage boosts, you can drop the ES leech for now and use those. I think Awakened Added Lightning is pretty cheap, you want a level 3 at least for the +1 to LC level.)

Other than that, just keep levelling - you need more passives to finally spec into Discipline eventually.
Hey,

Build looks really cool. Just started leveling a shadow. Do you have any leveling pob/setup?

Went for Runebinder and the Brand notes next to it. Right now using Storm Brand but i guess i switch so armageddon when i can, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info