[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

Build looks amazing, but what are defensive layers of this build ? Can i do Uber bosses or this build is made just for mapping ?
"
NomeDlixe wrote:
Build looks amazing, but what are defensive layers of this build ? Can i do Uber bosses or this build is made just for mapping ?

Mapping and regular Pinnacles, definitely would not volunteer it for Uber Bossing. In the first place our Shock % is based on damage rather than base effect scaling. Right now I do land 75% Shocks on Pinnacles (Shaper, Guardians etc), but with hardwired damage reduction that's going to fall off really hard on Ubers.

Besides, with high investment the only real layers you have are perhaps a hulking 15k Life + ES pool, double overleech and Petrified Blood offset + recoups. It's not as weak to DoTs like most Prototype builds due to the overleech, but that does require the bosses to NOT have invincibility phases.

Yep, I think it would be hugely cost inefficient for Ubering - may as well just do CoC Ice Spear. This just happens to be a new flavour of spin+spell.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
So before lv5 AW CWC we need to get stun immunity in the tree?
Or on a unique?

Doryani Prototype is gonna be hard on console.
The Shav version is not worth the trouble?
Like going LL and adding some Auras?

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
So before lv5 AW CWC we need to get stun immunity in the tree?
Or on a unique?

Doryani Prototype is gonna be hard on console.
The Shav version is not worth the trouble?
Like going LL and adding some Auras?

Just Brine King pantheon served me pretty well since you don't get stunned much when you have 6-7k HP.

I would not recommend using Chayula's Presence with Petrified Blood as it further lowers your HP pool!

I actually did a LL version - it seems like a lot of busy work for roughly similar amounts of damage as PB LL but way less mitigation (losing PB isworse than it looks - hybrid + overleech / recoup works REALLY well with PB). The good news is, with Ghost Reaver, your leech can rocket up to 4.5k / second which means you're kind of invulnerable!
Skin of the Lords variant by request:

https://pastebin.com/9EgYu7vT

This incorporates Vaal Pact and makes you nearly immortal as long as you have some Chaos res!

Boss kill request (Uber Elder.. watch for the jewel!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEXmLadKqMs
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 2, 2022, 4:33:32 AM
Update - A 4 Link Galvanic Field looks like it could do millions of damage for the cost of pre-casting it and giving up 4 sockets.

I can't imagine if you put it in a 7L helmet. :O

(on stationary targets only of course)
"
primaeva wrote:
Update - A 4 Link Galvanic Field

Yeah on papper galvanic fiels should be a must have for LC builds.
Since it basicly works on its own. We just need to activate it every 10 seconds or so.
Do you think that going scion would be viable for the build?

You would loose the overleech (wich seem a very bad loss), but you could gain gain the inquisitor or the witch ascendancy (or both with the jewel) that could give a lot of damage, and some skill point to make up for the overleech loss.
"
primaeva wrote:
Skin of the Lords variant by request:
https://pastebin.com/9EgYu7vT
This incorporates Vaal Pact and makes you nearly immortal as long as you have some Chaos res!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEXmLadKqMs

I'm very confused on the Skin of the Lords variant.
So with LL how can we survive if chaos damage goes directly to the life?

There is only one Skin of the Lords with the right colors on console, but no Vaal Pact unfortunately.
Would it still work?

"
xden3x wrote:
Do you think that going scion would be viable for the build?

You would loose the overleech (wich seem a very bad loss), but you could gain gain the inquisitor or the witch ascendancy (or both with the jewel) that could give a lot of damage, and some skill point to make up for the overleech loss.

There's nothing really specific to Trickster that amps up the damage, but do remember that RF is a 40% more multiplier - and to run RF, you NEED overleech.

That 40% more is up a LOT - more than some pendulum effects such as Convergence from Elementalist.

Trickster just offers much more defense than Elementalist. If you visit PoEBuilds you'll realise LC has more than enough damage to wreck everything, and the primary source of time loss is being destroyed before the damage can go off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info