[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

Hi there, Playing and loving the heck out of your build!

But I have to wonder, what helmet enchant would be the best to look for? Cyclone attack speed, LC damage or something defensive?
Posting here for odinson_enjoyer:

The latest form of the build and likely a final form:

Doryani's Prototype, sponsored by easy -res Kalandra rings/ammies :D

https://pastebin.com/AGE94twv

6m almost flaskless sDPS, 7k+ HP, 5k+ ES, PB, can sustain RF on bosses even.

Goes through content like hot butter but remember not to stand in Toxic pools (have Pantheon x 2 to help with that + overleech but still. Complacency is dangerous.)

It cost me some 27 div (chest is 10 div, the rest is gems + Grand spectrums actually, use good abyssals otherwise.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Terraknight wrote:
Hi there, Playing and loving the heck out of your build!

Hey! Glad it's working for ya! Do note I've transitioned from

Life + ES Chest --> Algor Mortis / Skin of the Lords (really good defensively, damage medium @ 1.5m -2m or so) --> Doryani's Prototype all out (6m sDPS BUT very expensive, it took 27 div and that's getting gear at a bargain / camping.)

Suffice to say it feels REALLY good to punch through content.

"

But I have to wonder, what helmet enchant would be the best to look for? Cyclone attack speed, LC damage or something defensive?

Actually a really good question! I think LC cast speed will go a long way towards saving you some crucial passives. We have to maintain about a 80% cast speed which thankfully the ascendancy and tree supplies, but I realise Woke CWC 5's cooldown goes to 0.3 flat and I think 80% just sits on that threshold. If you don't pick up enough sources of cast speed, your damage is cut in HALF as you'll miss every other proc opportunity.

I haven't really had time to think about best helm enchant overall, simply because I'm not very updated with what's available. But that 12% LC helm chant is a great starting point. If there was something that could boost accuracy, that'd be damned huge too.
My new project now, thank you and for the advice ingame :)
"
Showbear wrote:
My new project now, thank you and for the advice ingame :)

Cheers :)

The final research questions before a truly finished build are:

Lifetap is far from the ideal solution for handling costs although it is the most convenient - we have no shortage of recovery from our massive life overleech.

Without lifetap we'd spend some 140 mana per second on just LC alone. This is fine when clearing due to our on-kill replenishment. But on single target, Poacher's Mark is one of the highest mana returns I could find (since other curses don't do anything - Conductivity/EleWeakness has no further effect beyond that -200%).

Is Poacher's Mark + Enduring Flask + Clarity the best way forward? It would allow us to use Empower / Woke Empower or Conc Effect for massive bossing. Or am I missing something?

(I guess if you felt 7k life was enough, you could just go full EB MoM and this solves itself a little. I don't. I like massive 12k beefboi double leech pools.)

Nice build!

So on the 2 div version we are getting around 1.5mil dps?
Unless I'm wrong on the pob.
Any chance of a 10 div that can get around 3~4mil dps?

Maybe using AN Shock Nova 75% max shock (POB doesn't calculate it unfortunately)
Curse gloves and adding some culling strike on brand/vortex.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Aug 31, 2022, 10:21:20 AM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Nice build!

Maybe using AN Shock Nova 75% max shock (POB doesn't calculate it unfortunately)

I'm not sure. The thing is, even a 5L Doryani's Prototype costs 6.5 div right now and buying the -lightning res items isn't that cheap.

Oh TRUE, Shock Nova could hit harder huh. I guess mapping against Pinnacle bosses you may use that instead. You know what, I'll test that out soon and report back to you :)

(Yeah, I ended up using Ele Weakness Curse gloves.)

And in the Prototype build none of the curses increase damage so I went Enfeeble instead. I'm experimenting with Poacher's Mark now to see if it's worth the frenzy charge gen (3 frenzies = 12% more damage.)
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Nice build!

Well done my friend, you have become the first Research Fellow in this thread. (I always have a section where I mention the good folks who have helped improved the build together, to create a resource that can hopefully last leagues. :D)

I had totally forgotten about Shock Nova for bossing and was going to settle down with Arc since the Arc damage is pretty ridiculous and it's way too good for clear. But Shock Nova brings it to another level (it's really only needed for bossing).

Combined with my new Poacher's Mark Tech (Frenzy Gen on bosses, mana return allows use of Inspiration for more consistent EO, etc) and swapping in for Shock Nova, it's now possible to hit 9.5 million - up from 7 million before.

Holy crap!

This looks so cool! Patiently waiting for the write up and would love to try this. Guess the only problem is that I'm a poor casual Andy. :)
"
primaeva wrote:

Well done my friend, you have become the first Research Fellow in this thread.

Noice! I'm honored!
Can't take full credit since the idea is from a CoC+Spellslinger LC build
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Aug 31, 2022, 1:15:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info