[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

Hello, I was wondering if it was worth it to pickup resolute technic to avoid dealing with accuracy, love the build idea!
"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if it was worth it to pickup resolute technic to avoid dealing with accuracy, love the build idea!

The trade off is we loose EO.
I never played a cyclone or CWC build.
Why do we need ACC?
Does CWC only triggers on hit?
Are we using cyclone to hit or just trigger the LC?
I believe it's for the mjolnir effect that triggers spell on hit
"
OmnislashV5 wrote:

Hey there, as Pra said - it's definitely not worth it in a trade league, where Precision + 1 400-500 Accuracy item puts you at at least 90%.

However in SSF it's an option - but only really to tide you over until you get the accuracy item up and running.

(By the way, the later PoBs switch to Petrified Blood and stick Precision in there.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
OmnislashV5 wrote:

The trade off is we loose EO.
I never played a cyclone or CWC build.
Why do we need ACC?
Does CWC only triggers on hit?
Are we using cyclone to hit or just trigger the LC?

LC only damages if an enemy is shocked, which is why we need the Mjolner. The Arc inside has 100% chance to shock, and is also our means of spreading shock throughout a pack (as we aren't Elementalists).

So as your Cyclone spins, it does two things: 1) Hit the enemy so Mjolner fires arc and 2) now that your target is shocked, it fires LC through CWC and damages + removes the shock.
Oh ok! Forgot about the Mjölner.
Can you explain the purpose of vortex? Is it to chill enemies to trigger the gloves? I'm playing with controller (lol i know) and it doesn't allow spell to be assigned on movement unlike mouse and keyboard so its a bit annoying to cast vortex every 2 seconds. Would hydrosphere work instead? Thank you!
"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Can you explain the purpose of vortex? Is it to chill enemies to trigger the gloves? I'm playing with controller (lol i know) and it doesn't allow spell to be assigned on movement unlike mouse and keyboard so its a bit annoying to cast vortex every 2 seconds. Would hydrosphere work instead? Thank you!

Yeah, it's to apply chilling areas so the enemies take way more lightning damage (and scaling up Arc/Shock Nova a ton since when those hits, there's no shock on an enemy).

Damn, I don't know how you would do it on controller. My setup is to have Q and W for Cyclone and Vortex respectively so I'm kinda just using my ring and middle finger to press both at the same time when I walk around.

I think you could probably do that on controller too? Just hold down Vortex and Cyclone at the same time. Your thumb may hate me for this though, lol. The build has enough mana to perma-vortex (plus, it keeps up Arcane Surge.)

https://giphy.com/gifs/7C4cOG4S5fGbhiRuZt
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 1, 2022, 3:13:25 AM
What stage would you start "using" this build? I'm levelling a trickster now but the build I was going for is defunct, so going to try this instead. How would you level it up and when would you swpa to Mjolner & CWC?
"
Benville wrote:
What stage would you start "using" this build? I'm levelling a trickster now but the build I was going for is defunct, so going to try this instead. How would you level it up and when would you swpa to Mjolner & CWC?

Hmm, for any hybrid build stretched this far across the tree I'd definitely recommend 85. You could go as early as 75 if you're absolutely sure of what you're doing in PoB - the things to prioritise are:

1. EO, obviously
2. Lightning Masteries - 2 minimum (non-crits are lucky, 65% effect of shock) and then you can try +1 chain up top.

3. About a 5k life pool at minimum to use Petrified Blood. And try to hit 3k ES in starter gear - scaling up the hit point and ES pools scales leech.

4. VERY IMPORTANT - make sure you have 49% cast speed in HO, flaskless. Or at least 45% if you DON'T have Awakened CWC. Reason: 69% is the threshold at which our L5 ACWC matches with the cast time of LC. If you have too little cast time, the cooldown of LC is above the CWC trigger timing and you instantly lose 50% damage.

For map clear, get Anomalous Arc high quality, that chaining range makes it really smooth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info