3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

After 8 T16 maps, 4 T15, 3 T14, clearing loot seems about the same maybe a couple more wisdom scrolls and chroms but bosses seem to be dropping just more junk bad base rares.

Also did a 10boss maven fight and had 0 uniques, 30or so trash junk base rares.
Last edited by Aroused1 on Aug 24, 2022, 4:46:04 AM
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%
Do you think such small changes will return 100k people who left the game in 3 days? OPEN THE TAP NOW FFS. The game is currently experiencing the biggest distribution of the last 10 years and no one is taking a proper step. After 90% nerfing, do you think we've fallen for your 10% buffing motto? Not anymore. Either take proper steps IMMEDIATELY or say goodbye to this point that has been reached with great efforts in 10 years. Do not rely on the next league or Poe2. At that time there will be the new expansion of Wow, Wotlk, MW2, D4 and many other big games. Don't finish yourself.
"
WVM2 wrote:
Are we going to get a clarification if these changes are 25% of the post-nerf values after the removal of the historic qual/quant values or if this is pre-nerf values brining the drop rate back in line towards what we experienced in previous leagues?

Looking forward to more communication from the dev team.

"
tetomobile wrote:
We want to know what was the reduction to Base currency drop rate applied to 3.19 and the current comparison with 3.18.
thanks

"
GGG, this is nowhere near enough. Just revert the drop rates. Its that simple.

"
Davoscs wrote:
So you nerf loot with 60-80 and the "buff" it with 25%. Nope, not ok GGG.

"
Samburiyura wrote:
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%

Basically all of this.

We are going to need clarification on the original drops numbers, because the math on this looks all wrong. The community is going to be angered even more by the old "nerf things to below ground level, then give +33% to look like a hero" tactic when it's really an anchoring technique to set a new baseline of mega nerfs to the entire game going forward.

We just want the droprates reverted.

Even if it means removing the archnemesis custom drops like kitava-touched and etc. They barely do anything for mapping.

I just ran seven 50-80% quantity Tier 7-9 maps prior to this patch and got one orb of chaos. ONE. Adding +25% quantity to currency drops means I would still get ONE.
Last edited by dizz on Aug 24, 2022, 3:06:39 AM
takes away 80%-90% of currency drops? without telling anyone?

then gets caught, so gives us 25% increased drops, instead of reverting it by increasing it by 400%-1000%.
This is so far away from being OK. I have lost all respect for GGG. A once great company everyone looked up to is falling off a cliff.

I remember a time when people used to say
"Can you believe this indie company made a better game than AAA game studios"
And
"I love how they actually communicate with the community, it's a real breath of fresh air"

No one thinks this anymore. GGG changed too much.

They have repeatedly insulted the community by not respecting their time, and now they are also lying and withholding crucial information to secure more sales.

None of this is OK. Lake of Kalandra has revealed who GGG really are. Maybe it was always a facade. I have lost all respect and trust for GGG. I will never recommend their game again, and I sincerely hope people stop supporting them.

This league singlehandedly killed all hype for PoE2, and I hope they cancel ExileCon as it would be a massive disaster.

Countless people prepare for a new league, they plan their builds and plan their weekend to play. Some take time off work to do so.

Content creators spend weeks leading up to a new league, making guides sharing information, and getting ready to once again stream for a larger audience. To many, this is income they rely on.

Other creators of external tools spend countless hours before a new league to even make the game playable. PoB, Filterblade, Trade programs and other tools are all worked on to be ready for a new league.

The game would not function without all these people.

When GGG releases such a bad league, it hurts thousands of people, yet it seems like they don't care. They should have reverted many changes after day 1, but they stayed silent and now give us this joke of a patch. It's insulting, and none should stand for it. Enough is enough.

The game is bleeding players and streamers. This leads to bad publicity and lower revenue. When will GGG give up on its vision? When enough players leave? Or when they have to lay off employees from a lack of revenue? How far are they willing to push their ridiculous vision? GGG's stubbornness will be their undoing, and it's incredibly sad to see.
whats rarity gonna do when no one has any currency to roll maps or roll items?

"Kirac will no longer offer the "Slay the Beyond Boss" mission, due to irreconcilable difficulties encountered with the Beyond revamp."

are you serious? archnem rares are way harder than beyond bosses
Last edited by auspexa on Aug 24, 2022, 3:08:14 AM
Harvest rebalanced costs are awesome. Hope Lake rewards are fixed now, but we'll see.
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info