Improvements to Item Drops

Oh, currency! I need currency!
"
roundishcap wrote:

loot
Reduced by roughly 97%
Buffed by 25%

So like a 77% reduction after the big buff

No. Not at all. The buff of 25% or 33% or w/e the heck it is, is from the current state estimated to be a 90% nerf.
If they buff loot by 33%, that means loot is 87% worse than before instead of 90%.
It's not like they buffed drops multiplicatively or using the old numbers as a base or something. 25% of nothing is still nothing.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%

This.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 24, 2022, 1:04:21 AM
"
"
Nicator wrote:
"
FreezeR96PL wrote:
100%-90%=10%+33%=13%

that would actually be 43%.

33% of 10% is 43%?

See this is why a few people post " thanks GGG!", they're bad at math. GGG comes out looking like the good guy.

Yeah, that dude can't even differentiate added with more.
Last edited by allbluedream on Aug 24, 2022, 1:25:24 AM
We in it bois
When you will back Reforge keep prefixes and suffixes? How do we craft items without it just bring it back pls
Thank you for your continued effort.
"
maxx1223 wrote:
CuteDog_ saved the league!

miss cutedog

also, w/o the 90% more and "keep *fix, reroll *fix" crafts, you do know we can still buy items right? from trade? still not sure what the point of removing it even was.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Aug 24, 2022, 1:05:21 AM
You can save the league in one swoop by reverting the balance changes. This is not a question of "can't", but "won't".
Those (I mean the first ones) were coming. But you guys said, they will be communicated. It was a sneaky shot in the back. People got upset. It would have gone with much less screaming and show-quitting were it announced properly.

The damage is done. No point in doing overtime to fix it. Change it properly in due time.

Best wishes.
GGG is still completely out of touch with most players.
These changes speak volumes. You have no idea how the game is actually played by us, the players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info