Improvements to Item Drops

Is it not like 7 pm in NZ already ... Starting to think this patch aint happening today. Would be a bummer, as I got the day off and my day just started now. Would have loved to test these changes and see if the own up.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I think this is not enough
Other league mechanics are most important part of the game
Now it's no sence to add other leagaues to maps or lake
And this buff is not enough to fix it
"
Valooci wrote:
Sorry but you have lost our trust. I still got the feeling that this is not enough.

+1 the same!
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%
I couldn't complain about loot since league start maybe except for the Lakes. Now I'm worried I will be showered with currency and market will return to be a watered down mess.
We will see thoug.

"
We have globally increased the base drop rate of currency items by 25%. Because we removed some drops from past league content, we are giving rare/unique items back from rare and unique monsters, but are giving currency back from all content in the game.

Can someone for the love of Innocence rephrase that?
hahaha its the same i told earlier that it will be like with flasks - changes will be rolled back but not all and not at 100%, more like 20-50.
dont let em trick you.
100%-90%=10%+33%=13%

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Dylan_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 1:30:00 AM
yo my m8 and me wanted to say one think Chres:
"thenks"
+25% of 0 is still 0.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Until its reverted i keep the game uninstalled, no more supporter packs. By3
Last edited by Nerié on Aug 24, 2022, 1:15:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info