3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Getting good bases has never been an issue, 99.999% of random rare drops are bad, because of total randomness in what is put on an item and the sheer amount of different conflicting modifiers available rares on the ground will never be a solution to get good gear.
This is also why reflecting mists are mostley useless, you almost never find an actualy usable item on a normal rare on the ground and with the refleced items its even harder to get a good one since you not only need 2-3 modifiers that are good but you need the rest of them to specificly not affect you and there are SO MANY mods that are useless when their positive but BRICKS the item when they are neagtive. The mists are just even hihger variance on items wich are already hard to get a good one. And since mirrored items cant be modified in any way they are mostley bricks when a normal item could be saved my a craft or an annulment or something.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Sorry about that, we've now fixed the introduced crashes by rolling back the client changes. Everything in the patch notes is still applied except the crash fix for Map item hovers, which we'll be looking into why there were problems.

Aces
Significantly improved the loot in Kalandra lakes, they said.

https://screenrec.com/share/Zi0MGljnxC
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Aug 23, 2022, 3:58:45 AM
Is the patch already live?

My client says it is 3.19.0b ??
Nothing about the core loot, there is nothing normal dropping!

I don't play this league as I don't want a new ring lol. Only appealing thing is the cool map, not wasting hours/days of my time for a cool map and new rings.

So I live in standard, the core loot is basically gone, not armour bases.

I don't know why you keep giving us more armour bases instead of fixing the lack of currency, map and unique drops?

Fix core loot please, not armour bases!
ok no more money to you until fixed
The
League!

We are calling it now.
Nice! At least it have identity.
"
DarkJen wrote:
The
League!

We are calling it now.
Nice! At least it have identity.

kekw
Fix the shotgunning effect of Heralding Minions.... That shit is way OP
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Just left feedback on 3.19.0b as that is the patch I'm on.

Until the game undergoes massive changes to rare mobs I won't be playing the game again. Nothing in the patch addresses my issues in the game as it is.

Not worth the hassle anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info