widescreen resolution removed from the game.

Just stopped by the forums to see if anything was being done about this issue. Sad to see the answer is no.
It won't change because POE is hardcore eSport for a couple of streamers.

/thread
Path of Black Bars
"
TheVilifi wrote:
"
TheVilifi wrote:
Not purchasing any MTX or supporter packs until this is reverted.

Still holding to my guns, been a massive supporter of GGG for years. I refuse to support to this company until it's reverted.

I'm joining that train. Not purchasing new supporter packs, no matter how cool and unique the new MTXs might be.

Got a new 32:9 screen making sure it was delivered before the next league start. Got it, and just found out about this.
"
Hamukiel wrote:
"
TheVilifi wrote:
"
TheVilifi wrote:
Not purchasing any MTX or supporter packs until this is reverted.

Still holding to my guns, been a massive supporter of GGG for years. I refuse to support to this company until it's reverted.

I'm joining that train. Not purchasing new supporter packs, no matter how cool and unique the new MTXs might be.

Got a new 32:9 screen making sure it was delivered before the next league start. Got it, and just found out about this.

I'm with you now. Another league is announced and still no word from the devs on the mistakes they did last league. It's just sad.
+1 GGG

Take note - you're losing my ~$250/league going forward!

Hope it's worth it!
Same here, I truly love the game and I can live with questionable balance changes during the years. I do not hate on GGG. I know it's not going to make a difference, but I am very stubborn on this and I will not spend a single cent on the game as long as this stone-age ideology isn't reverted.

I still wish everyone a fun new league and holidays.
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
Last edited by GGprime on Dec 2, 2022, 8:24:51 AM
Bump.
Path of Can't See The Vision Cause Black Bars Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info