widescreen resolution removed from the game.

Yep I quit. This is a hard pass for me.
+1 bumping this
+1 I initially overreacted and i could keep playing but the game wiLL NEVER feel the same unless a better solution is found, i don't feel my settings were extreme or giving me much of an edge because things at the edge of my screen could still attack me most of the time.

Innocence forgives you
Yeap, this is bullshit. Been playing this game for years ultrawide. It will be deleted and no money will be spent until it's reverted. Shame, cus the league looked great. Guess I won't know. I hope thousands boycott this game until you revert this setting.
> make game that relies on wealthy players
> give middle finger to a group of your wealthiest players
> profit

galaxy brain logic, GGG
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
> make game that relies on wealthy players
> give middle finger to a group of your wealthiest players
> profit

galaxy brain logic, GGG

me poor yo
Innocence forgives you
Out as well until this is fixed. Hope they reconsider as this dilutes the experience.
how many people here were playing in superwidescreen but fullscreen? and tbh just in general?

I'm on like a 25" 16/9 monitor and my screen space is limited so i like to make the game slim to leave room for other stuff.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 20, 2022, 3:09:14 AM
I've just lost a lot of joy playing this game.

So much immersion lost. Huge black bars where Wraeclast once was.

Terrible.
As they stated the «Edge» this provided to people was unitended, so they fixed it. I don’t see the issue in letting people keep their «Edge» but i guess it offended someone. This is also one of the main reason for me to stick with multiple smaller monitors instead of getting an uw. They alway seem to Get shafted by devs and there’s often some extra work required to Get it working. They have to change code to Get it to work properly and then probably adapt the whole game around it. If they’re intent on not having it unless it works in a way they find acceptable i’m guessing you’ll have to w8 about for it. Also i’m pretty sure they can adferd to lose a det hundred players to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info