widescreen resolution removed from the game.

As they stated the «Edge» this provided to people was unitended, so they fixed it. I don’t see the issue in letting people keep their «Edge» but i guess it offended someone. This is also one of the main reason for me to stick with multiple smaller monitors instead of getting an uw. They alway seem to Get shafted by devs and there’s often some extra work required to Get it working. They have to change code to Get it to work properly and then probably adapt the whole game around it. If they’re intent on not having it unless it works in a way they find acceptable i’m guessing you’ll have to w8 about for it. Also i’m pretty sure they can adferd to lose a det hundred players to this.
If they kept it for so long being an <edge> why not leave it a bit longer and work on something that doesn't f up playing experience for those who are using uw monitors?
"
denhaj wrote:
If they kept it for so long being an <edge> why not leave it a bit longer and work on something that doesn't f up playing experience for those who are using uw monitors?

Don’t know. As i said it didn’t bother me. I think they should have just let it be until they had a proper replacement. It is kinda backwards to remove it in this day and age.
Another terrible decision made by GGG, if I was one of the people who spent thousands on a monitor knowing this game supported it I would be furious.
Bump
GGG you kill a lot of fun .. please return to the full fun experience
Seriously what really gets me is:

Whoops forgot to include the note in the patch "we killed widescreen and ruined a lot of peoples enjoyment" "Our bad, even though it worked before we need to lose it and then not tell you!"
If this is a deeper issue with the game like they claim i do seriously hope they have UW in mind when making PoE 2. If that game launches with the same issue i would be surprised. Kinda scuffed that they couldn't just leave it in until then or they had another solution.
Good.

It was cheating and insanely unfair.
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
Good.

It was cheating and insanely unfair.

Now there's a spicy galaxy brain hot take that makes no sense.

Also, bump. Because GGG needs to fix this.

It's not 2002.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info