[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just wanted to share, here's my current setup that I've tried to min-max to the best I could and have pretty great results: https://pastebin.com/xNXdZA99

Survivability & DPS are insane: 3.2k int and 15.7k ES, and I used Hatred instead of Spider.

The only thing I can think of that can possibly improve the build a bit further is probably a double hatred watchers eye, not sure what else.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free!

Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 9, 2022, 12:27:15 PM
Holy crap.

I thought I had only a couple of minor tweaks left I could do and here you come with twice my damage and 25% more health!

Thanks for sharing, it'll help a lot looking at your build!

EDIT : if you had 4 more skillpoints (so lvl 100), what do you think would be the best investment?
Last edited by WinterHiko on Oct 9, 2022, 3:03:18 PM
@shadowrs: I obviously have plenty left to learn about crafting. How did you get 12% increased intelligence on your helm? And grats on that helm enchant.

Nice gear. How come your flasks aren't all auto-cast?

It's a PITA getting 4% increased damage per 100 int on gloves, isn't it?

And well done on the Sadist Garb. Did you craft it, or did you get it with the ES/Evasion already set?
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 9, 2022, 2:52:03 PM
i don't even have the right cluster jewels and this build so far is a delve beast. not that it won't happen at some point, but it seems like nothing can kill me down to depth 302 so far.

my current gear and gems setup

awesome build so far. thank you
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
@spaceace: just so you know, the increased elemental damage with attack skills on your belt does nothing for this build. You want the Leo % increased damage craft instead.
"
shadowrs wrote:
Just wanted to share, here's my current setup that I've tried to min-max to the best I could and have pretty great results: https://pastebin.com/xNXdZA99

Survivability & DPS are insane: 3.2k int and 15.7k ES, and I used Hatred instead of Spider.

The only thing I can think of that can possibly improve the build a bit further is probably a double hatred watchers eye, not sure what else.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free!

Zealot's Oath would give you 784 ES regen/sec while affected by the consecrated grounds of Bottled Faith, for 1 skill point.

EDIT : Also it doesn't seem like your Amulet/Rings/Belt are 20% quality.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Oct 9, 2022, 4:57:38 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
@spaceace: just so you know, the increased elemental damage with attack skills on your belt does nothing for this build. You want the Leo % increased damage craft instead.

thanks for the tip. i already changed the crafted mod on the gloves to increased damage while leeching. just need to finish everything else. and i'm already tanking things that my int stacking wander could not even come close to doing with stuff being missing or out of place lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
How do you craft +all attributes Kalandra rings? I thought you couldn't mirror influenced items, but I'm seeing a bunch of mirrored influenced on sale, some with +20% quality (so they had to have thrown the rings into the lake, right?).
"
WinterHiko wrote:
How do you craft +all attributes Kalandra rings? I thought you couldn't mirror influenced items, but I'm seeing a bunch of mirrored influenced on sale, some with +20% quality (so they had to have thrown the rings into the lake, right?).

You can not dip in to the lake influenced rings. Or synthesised. What you are seeing is fractured items that you can dip in to the lake.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

You can not dip in to the lake influenced rings. Or synthesised. What you are seeing is fractured items that you can dip in to the lake.

Oh that's the "fractured" icon! I thought all icons meant that the items were influenced. I feel very dumb now! Thanks for the info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info