[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Any tips on league mechanics and fav maps?

Was thinking about Stream of Consciousness exp with big explosion + legion + harvest. I'm worried that due to cyclone playstyle narrow maps are better and legion + expeditions are bed for such types of maps. If I'll run this atlas on for example beach + strand - can someone confirm that build survives big expedition explosion fine?
"
NoobCaeks wrote:
I just crafted this amulet following the guide, and got lucky with suffixes. Glad to have enough strength!

There are 2 prefix slots, I think that the best would be energy shield related (max energy shield % + # energy shield).

I'll have to try my luck with an exalt on this. Just wondering if there can be another approach that can give me a better result?

Only thing you can really do, is change the crafted affix to something common you don't want like +hp or +mana. this way the exalted cannot roll that mod and has little bit higher chance to give something useful-
"
gasgsm wrote:

Was thinking about Stream of Consciousness exp with big explosion + legion + harvest. I'm worried that due to cyclone playstyle narrow maps are better and legion + expeditions are bed for such types of maps. If I'll run this atlas on for example beach + strand - can someone confirm that build survives big expedition explosion fine?

I was running with Extreme Archeology at the start of the league. Only thing that was a problem was rares with Soul eater.

It also made me miss Profane Bloom.
Last edited by Cjin on Sep 11, 2023, 9:38:01 AM
"
Cjin wrote:
"
gasgsm wrote:

I was running with Extreme Archeology at the start of the league. Only thing that was a problem was rares with Soul eater.

It also made me miss Profane Bloom.

Is a megalo with CttC and Unspeakable Gifts not worth running anymore?
"

Is a megalo with CttC and Unspeakable Gifts not worth running anymore?

It never was.

Depending how much QoL Unspeakable is to you. This build is already very hungry on passive points so spending jewel socket and 3 points to just CttC is hard to justify. I would need 3rd good notable for it to be worth.
Aloha!
I'm leaving for work soon, but I'll post some questions and such here quick, and hopefully things are clear when I come home and I'll be ready to level.

I want to start this build this league and progress, dump every currency I have into it and finish my challenges, I'm wondering though:

Hows the clear, is it decent? (I dont need TS kinda level but also not vigilant strike).

I Love the new expedition massive explosion node, can I do that with this build or is it too rippy?

What's your favourite atlas strat with whispering ice, what does it excell at?

Oh and Kelvyn, for the love of god make a playlist of all your music used in videos soon, I needs it!

P.S, it was fun to watch your twitch stream! keep it up!
"
Chridian wrote:
Aloha!
I'm leaving for work soon, but I'll post some questions and such here quick, and hopefully things are clear when I come home and I'll be ready to level.

I want to start this build this league and progress, dump every currency I have into it and finish my challenges, I'm wondering though:

Hows the clear, is it decent? (I dont need TS kinda level but also not vigilant strike).

I Love the new expedition massive explosion node, can I do that with this build or is it too rippy?

What's your favourite atlas strat with whispering ice, what does it excell at?

Oh and Kelvyn, for the love of god make a playlist of all your music used in videos soon, I needs it!

P.S, it was fun to watch your twitch stream! keep it up!

Clear is great once the build gets going. I like Harvest + Essences myself. Did a lot of invitation farming too. It's got amazing single-target too, especially against slow-moving targets.
In the optional gem is blood rage listed. How can i activate blood rage with CI?
Stream highlight: POGGERS

Just a POG moment from 3.22 :)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 12, 2023, 3:50:35 PM
"
Naramie_VI wrote:
In the optional gem is blood rage listed. How can i activate blood rage with CI?

Blood rage deals damage equal to 4% of health and ES. It does not remove 4% of health. As such, it doesn't bypass ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info