[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hey ! Sorry im a little new in crafting, if i use a hunter's exalted orb on this helmet
, it will work for the increased intelligence ?

Futhermore, how did u get so much dex and str for ur gems ? I have astramentis but soon i will get an other amulet by crafting it, but i will loose a lot of dext and str.

Have a good day

The affixes are set correctly (3 prefixes, 2 suffixes). I can't see the Ilvl, make sure it's the correct one. IF it is, it should work!

Dex and Str are usually found on rings, gloves and/or helmets. You can get 50 to a stat with one affix.
Hi,

just a question to the skill tree i follow step by step.

What are the outlying Passives in your skill tree near the CI Passive ???

Build is fun to play
:)
"
Kenni wrote:
Hi,

just a question to the skill tree i follow step by step.

What are the outlying Passives in your skill tree near the CI Passive ???

Build is fun to play
:)

What do you mean by "outlying passives"?
Open in his build guide PoB Levelling Tree (LvL 70 End of Campaign) . There you can see them.
"
Kenni wrote:
Open in his build guide PoB Levelling Tree (LvL 70 End of Campaign) . There you can see them.

Do you mean the points that are outside the tree?

If yes, these are the ascendancy points. While going through the campaign, you come across trials (lots of spikes and traps). When you finish them and touch the stone, it completes them. When you've completed enough (3, then 6, and then another 6), you can run a labyrinth. You need to go to the Sarn Encampment, then touch the statue and go through. You can then access a gauntlet. When you finish it, you can touch an altar that will let you pick an ascendancy (we choose Trickster foo this build) and every time you complete a new level of lab, you get two points to invest in the ascendancy tree, that is outside of the passive tree in PoB. The last lab requires finding an offering of the godess instead of finding trials. You can have a maximum of eight points, plus you can equip the unique jewels "Forbidden Flesh" and "Forbidden Flame" to allocate another from your class.

Hope that's what you meant!
Hi,
I'm dying from practically everything, I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

btw. i'm newbie :D
Last edited by Nemoooo on Sep 10, 2023, 1:51:46 PM
"
Nemoooo wrote:
Hi,
I'm dying from practically everything, I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

btw. i'm newbie :D

Your profile is private, so we can't see your character.

Make sure your resistances are all capped at 75% and that you don't allocate Chaos Inoculation before you have 3k Energy Shield. Those are common mistakes.

Welcome to the game :)
Last edited by WinterHiko on Sep 10, 2023, 1:53:45 PM
Does Ice Storm benefit in any way from increased Damage over time? I know Vortex does. Is it worth keeping 20% more DoT on a shaper/crusader influenced amulet? What should I do with this?
Last edited by IamtheVoid on Sep 10, 2023, 4:01:54 PM
"
IamtheVoid wrote:
Does Ice Storm benefit in any way from increased Damage over time? I know Vortex does. Is it worth keeping 20% more DoT on a shaper/crusader influenced amulet? What should I do with this?

Damage over time affixes do basically nothing for the build. Vortex deals little to no damage and Ice Storm does not deal DOT, unfortunately.
I'm just after my first ever uber elder and maven attempts. I was so bad at elder,I gave up in first phase. Too much happened on screen I felt like no DPS to burst them.

Maven was really good, I'm ok with memo game, enough DPS to go easy through nucleus parts, all I need is better placement of these crappy vortex alike splashes. Heard that I should store them on borders but didn't handle it correctly for first time.

So from newbie pov looks like this build is maven friendly but currently with my equipment I should forget about uber elder. Maybe i will capture my next tries and some pros will correct my technique ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info