[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I'm in the process of crafting a helmet but I need some advice since I'm kinda noob at crafting.

I understand the prefixes all need to be taken and an open suffix needed for the hunter exalt. My question is I rolled a decent helm with 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes, can I just craft a prefix on it to take up a spot or does it need to be 3 non-craft prefixes?
"
SnowBro191 wrote:
I'm in the process of crafting a helmet but I need some advice since I'm kinda noob at crafting.

I understand the prefixes all need to be taken and an open suffix needed for the hunter exalt. My question is I rolled a decent helm with 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes, can I just craft a prefix on it to take up a spot or does it need to be 3 non-craft prefixes?

crafted prefix also works.
I'm not sure if I missed something really obvious but it feels like I do no damage, especially on the single target setup. I only invested about 4-5 div but the performance is much worse than the linked budget video, which is supposedly 300c.

My pob: https://pobb.in/wLguFfiubrZh
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Naramie_VI wrote:
In the optional gem is blood rage listed. How can i activate blood rage with CI?

Blood rage deals damage equal to 4% of health and ES. It does not remove 4% of health. As such, it doesn't bypass ES.

Blood Rage costs 12 life to trigger. It says I don't have enough life. Which makes sense cause I am CI with 1 life. Blood Rage can only be used before switching to CI then. That's not really worth it. My bad for adding it as an option. I'll just remove it.
Hello, how do you run the auras without charisma aswell? Can't see any increased mana reservation efficiency on gear. Am I just getting confused cos it's a level 100 pob? Thanks
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Naramie_VI wrote:
In the optional gem is blood rage listed. How can i activate blood rage with CI?

Blood rage deals damage equal to 4% of health and ES. It does not remove 4% of health. As such, it doesn't bypass ES.

Blood Rage costs 12 life to trigger. It says I don't have enough life. Which makes sense cause I am CI with 1 life. Blood Rage can only be used before switching to CI then. That's not really worth it. My bad for adding it as an option. I'll just remove it.

13k energy shield? what lol thats heaps
Hunter Orbs are a scam

livejamie
Hello, I did the Whispers of Doom annointment swap with lv 4 enlighten and realized that I ended up with too much mana (~200) so I gave lv3 enlighten a try which reduced me to 94 mana.
With a Watcher's Eye for mana recoup and two -7 manacost rings it seems perfectly fine. Immortal Call activates without any issues in both aoe and singletarget setups so that's (currently) 11-12 div shaved off the upgrade.
"
Yuenu wrote:
I'm not sure if I missed something really obvious but it feels like I do no damage, especially on the single target setup. I only invested about 4-5 div but the performance is much worse than the linked budget video, which is supposedly 300c.

My pob: https://pobb.in/wLguFfiubrZh

Can't look at PoB right now (not at home), but i took a look at the pobb.in.

You forgot to allocate the +1 power charges on the top and right of the tree. This is a good boost in damage.

You're using only one curse. Adding Whispers of Doom and Punishment is going to make a huge difference in damage.

I shows you have no Enlighten, but are running Clarity + Discipline + PoE + Hatred + Determination, which is not possible. Cut determination and you'll need Enlighten to run Hatred, which is a good boost in damage. It might only show because of the random level 22 Determition in your amulet, which you might not activate, in which case you can disregard that part.

Don't forget to quality everything, including belt, jewellery and flasks.

Your rings are not synth rings, which would help. You also don't have a second Cluster with CttC and Blanketed Snow.

You don't have a prefix on your Diamond flask. That would cut into your uptime and would mean more time without the crit chance boost. I would reroll both affixes on your Jade Flask.

Hope that helps!
Nature's Patience is very good in this build. You'll get a jewel slot for it if you get your second cluster.
Finally hit one

livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info