[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
dupie wrote:
Pitty the int roll is a bit on the low side but self crafting was not too bad.

Can you describe your crafting process for this item?

That has to be fossil crafting with a lot of luck to hit 2 x T1 & 1 x T2 affixes (craftofexile projects ~550 dense to hit this.)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
dupie wrote:
Pitty the int roll is a bit on the low side but self crafting was not too bad.

Can you describe your crafting process for this item?

That has to be fossil crafting with a lot of luck to hit 2 x T1 & 1 x T2 affixes (craftofexile projects ~550 dense to hit this.)

I crafted one that is similar, starting from a non-influenced non-fractured ilvl86 100% base percentile sadist garb (I think they're about 5-15c).
Spammed screaming essence of spite until I hit some decent prefixes, if the only suffix is int and there is 1 free prefix benchcraft a prefix then crusader slam, if there are no free prefixes crusader slam hoping for t1 %int and if it fails, start from scratch.
If it had another suffix besides int, I tried saving it with suffix to prefix beastcraft (if there was an open prefix) or just annul to try to remove the extra suffixes.

My body armour ended up like this:
Last edited by jonhy64 on Jan 26, 2023, 8:53:59 PM
"
I tried sirius and I died. Mostly because my mistakes, it was my 1st ever, but sometimes I stay in wrong place and cannot recovery my es. There is any possibility to recover it when I dont have mobs to leech?

1. Don't stand in wrong places xD. You will get better at it with more practice.

2. The Writhing Jar is your 'heal' flask.
You can bring 2 or 3 of those to be super safe.
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
I tried sirius and I died. Mostly because my mistakes, it was my 1st ever, but sometimes I stay in wrong place and cannot recovery my es. There is any possibility to recover it when I dont have mobs to leech?

Sometimes i like to remove Ghost Reaver keystone. So you can have ES recharge after 4 seconds.. Especially on Maven, Sirius and on Uber Lab run.
Or vaal discipline, thats recharge your ES too but only 1 use!

Uber Lab? You can just run thru everything with overleech.

Taking off Ghost Reaver for a big boss fight is a bad idea. You then die to the lack of leech after taking a big hit.
"
jonhy64 wrote:

I crafted one that is similar, starting from a non-influenced non-fractured ilvl86 100% base percentile sadist garb (I think they're about 5-15c).
Spammed screaming essence of spite until I hit some decent prefixes, if the only suffix is int and there is 1 free prefix benchcraft a prefix then crusader slam, if there are no free prefixes crusader slam hoping for t1 %int and if it fails, start from scratch.
If it had another suffix besides int, I tried saving it with suffix to prefix beastcraft (if there was an open prefix) or just annul to try to remove the extra suffixes.

My body armour ended up like this:

So pretty much like the helmet crafting except that the chance of hitting the desired mod with the slam is very low (especially on a high ilvl base). Takes quite a few tries.
I'm having a bit of problems with survivability, and am a little overwhelmed trying to figure it out. Could anybody help a brother out?
I do not manage to add hatred - am I doing something wrong? Got enlighten lvl 4, 2621 int and 2500 mana, but I am miles apart from a 5th aura. What to do?
"
milkytwix wrote:
I do not manage to add hatred - am I doing something wrong? Got enlighten lvl 4, 2621 int and 2500 mana, but I am miles apart from a 5th aura. What to do?

Charisma Annoint on Amulet and it should work.
"
haerbear wrote:
I'm having a bit of problems with survivability, and am a little overwhelmed trying to figure it out. Could anybody help a brother out?

As I check your profile, you don't have a Guard skill in your CWDT 4-link.

You have two granite flasks. The second one doesn't stack.

You forgot to unalocate one strength node on the right side of the tree, it probably weakens your Split Personnality considerably.

Get a Watcher's eye. Interesting defensive variants are Max mana as ES while affected by Clarity (just put a lvl1 Clarity instead of a Portal in your Enlighten link) and ES on hit (I think it's Discipline?).

The rest is improving your ES and intelligence. More damage will also make you take less hits. Focus on those two stats.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
haerbear wrote:

As I check your profile, you don't have a Guard skill in your CWDT 4-link.

You have two granite flasks. The second one doesn't stack.

You forgot to unalocate one strength node on the right side of the tree, it probably weakens your Split Personnality considerably.

Get a Watcher's eye. Interesting defensive variants are Max mana as ES while affected by Clarity (just put a lvl1 Clarity instead of a Portal in your Enlighten link) and ES on hit (I think it's Discipline?).

The rest is improving your ES and intelligence. More damage will also make you take less hits. Focus on those two stats.

Gotcha, thanks! I'm struggling with strength rn so I took the immortal call out (don't really have a lot of time to grind so just wanted to play), but unallocating, the flask and the watcher's eye helped a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info