[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
In this case, if u use whise oak, our cold res should be the highest?

Yes, your cold resist should be the highest uncapped.
Best case scenario you have all 3 resistances equal.
"
Hello everyone!

Can some1 give me overview on what am I missing rn, please?

I feel no problems with T16 map juiced with 3-4 delirium orbs, i closed almost all normal bosses except uber elder, but I have huge problems with simulacrum 25+ and uber pinnacle bosses. I feel like i don't have enough dmg for simul - it's reasonable cos I don't have %int on helm, rings, amulet and body + mb watcher eye would make me tankier (I just don't have enough currency to afford or craft them). Plus I just tried uber exarch and his "Annihilation!" rekts me to death, even 1-2 shots stuns me so I can't move and juke it. What am I doing wrong? Mb I'm missing smthg?

https://pastebin.com/0BVWa5wf

P.S. Some advice to farm 30+ divs on my current stage? I feel like delirium+abyss+breach strat doesn't pay off as good as it was. Only 3 patient cards + 2 ok cluster and some raw currency per 30 maps.

Btw, thx for awesome build, never mapping was so chiiling for me!

The only thing really wrong that I see is the Leech Mastery mana option instead of the Max Total ES. That gimps your leech and sustain.

I don't quite see why you can't afford a Watcher's Eye with Clarity Mana Recoup + something else useful. They aren't expensive at all. That would let you switch Mana Mastery to 100% MRE, in case you are running out of mana while taking damage (CWDT eating too much mana?).

You should upgrade the amulet. Astramentis is a weak link at this point. See the guide. And maybe at least one %int ring?

Hunter helmet isn't hard to make. See the guide.

500 ES Regalia is a bit weak. Trickster can get a lot more ES from the Evasion conversion. Since you aren't aiming at the Crusader 12% Int yet, should be able to get something with ~400 ES and 1800 Evasion fairly easily, and that is an equivalent of a 700 ES Regalia. With a good flat Int suffix and craft 6% Attr.

In Sim 21-30 there are random mods, some of them make the mobs really tanky. But you shouldn't have a problem finishing it, just takes longer depending on the mods. You can Cyclone the trash until it stops repopping and then deal with the bosses using single target. Not sure what kind of problems you have there.

Uber Exarch can indeed wreck you with Annihilation in some cases. Don't do it with mods that give him anything. Alt/regal 2-3 completely harmless mods and go. You can always Frostblink shortly after he starts casting Annihilation to avoid most of it. Or use the special fire mitigation setup that I have in my video where I facetank everything but Incineration - that's not the normal setup for this build, it requires special flasks and Arctic Armour. I don't really bother doing that anymore. It's easy enough to dodge Annihilation.
About Annihilation (it's the machinegun attack, right?) : being close to Exarch makes it easier, as he can't turn around instantly. Just Cyclone through him and back.
while not the best, it's at least decent. picked it up for 100c
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
while not the best, it's at least decent. picked it up for 100c

Not too bad! all three are useful, so that's nice, especially for that price.
For the first time ever i was able to do Hall of the GrandMasters, deathless too! just needed to swap back in frost bomb to help with the regen guys. thanks again for a great build
"
jjmccaw wrote:
For the first time ever i was able to do Hall of the GrandMasters, deathless too! just needed to swap back in frost bomb to help with the regen guys. thanks again for a great build

Grats! For HoGM you typically want to use Block Chance Reduction Support. Most of their tankiness there comes from blocking and recovering ES on block. Regen is not a big issue once they are no longer max block.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Hello everyone!

Can some1 give me overview on what am I missing rn, please?

I feel no problems with T16 map juiced with 3-4 delirium orbs, i closed almost all normal bosses except uber elder, but I have huge problems with simulacrum 25+ and uber pinnacle bosses. I feel like i don't have enough dmg for simul - it's reasonable cos I don't have %int on helm, rings, amulet and body + mb watcher eye would make me tankier (I just don't have enough currency to afford or craft them). Plus I just tried uber exarch and his "Annihilation!" rekts me to death, even 1-2 shots stuns me so I can't move and juke it. What am I doing wrong? Mb I'm missing smthg?

https://pastebin.com/0BVWa5wf

P.S. Some advice to farm 30+ divs on my current stage? I feel like delirium+abyss+breach strat doesn't pay off as good as it was. Only 3 patient cards + 2 ok cluster and some raw currency per 30 maps.

Btw, thx for awesome build, never mapping was so chiiling for me!

The only thing really wrong that I see is the Leech Mastery mana option instead of the Max Total ES. That gimps your leech and sustain.

I don't quite see why you can't afford a Watcher's Eye with Clarity Mana Recoup + something else useful. They aren't expensive at all. That would let you switch Mana Mastery to 100% MRE, in case you are running out of mana while taking damage (CWDT eating too much mana?).

You should upgrade the amulet. Astramentis is a weak link at this point. See the guide. And maybe at least one %int ring?

Hunter helmet isn't hard to make. See the guide.

500 ES Regalia is a bit weak. Trickster can get a lot more ES from the Evasion conversion. Since you aren't aiming at the Crusader 12% Int yet, should be able to get something with ~400 ES and 1800 Evasion fairly easily, and that is an equivalent of a 700 ES Regalia. With a good flat Int suffix and craft 6% Attr.

In Sim 21-30 there are random mods, some of them make the mobs really tanky. But you shouldn't have a problem finishing it, just takes longer depending on the mods. You can Cyclone the trash until it stops repopping and then deal with the bosses using single target. Not sure what kind of problems you have there.

Uber Exarch can indeed wreck you with Annihilation in some cases. Don't do it with mods that give him anything. Alt/regal 2-3 completely harmless mods and go. You can always Frostblink shortly after he starts casting Annihilation to avoid most of it. Or use the special fire mitigation setup that I have in my video where I facetank everything but Incineration - that's not the normal setup for this build, it requires special flasks and Arctic Armour. I don't really bother doing that anymore. It's easy enough to dodge Annihilation.

I made it! Simul is done! Followed all your advice. Helm/amul craft was cheap as hell, I didn't even get good rolls on them (except 12% int ofc), on 25+ wave switch to icestorm, mobs are too beefy, closed with 0 deaths.

I was laughing my arse off when you mentioned Leech Mastery... That's so silly missclick of me :D

Have no mana problems at all. Is 100% MRE is mandatory? It unreserves 100 mana or so. I prefer CWDT to trigger more ofter than 3k dmg, so I stoped on 1.5k dmg to trigger.

And 400 es 1200 evasion chest is so rare, 16 offers in total. 12 of 16 offers cost more than 10 divs. It's possible to find 300/1200, is it worth it?

Uber Exarch I AM COMING FOR U!
Pitty the int roll is a bit on the low side but self crafting was not too bad.

Sitting at around 18k ES, 2.6k Int and 1.5m PoB Damage with shavronnes ring and le heup because I tried and don't like the 2xInt ring setup(overpriced for little gains and less regen/ES and already OP dmg), you can still get 1 shot easily in maps if you are not careful with meteors and crappy mods. But the build is so overpowered it literally trivializes all content.

The only downside is that it is a bit slow to get going and the clear speed is average and I find Sanctum horrible on this build while starting out. I find using this flask although not the most reliable makes mapping somewhat decent.

All in all, well rounded build but I suspect it will be nerfed because although not busted OP it is very strong and probably too easy for content.
Last edited by dupie on Jan 23, 2023, 11:25:25 PM
I just wanted to thank you for this amazing guide and fantastic build.

It took me quite some time to build it since the highend version of it isn´t exactly cheap ;).

But I have to say out of all builds I´ve ever played so far is this the most fun and enganging one because it comes with such a perfect balance between a boatload of damage and tankiness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info