[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

while not perfect but good enough for me right now till i get more currency to craft better...

followed the helmet crafting guide and it went exactly as described and i got this

got a hunter map 2 times from kirac and got the hunter's exalted on the second run. dropped an already 20% base, hit it with 4 deaf spites(all i had) and hit it with the ex and am very happy.

just follow the crafting guides in the 3rd post of this thread if you are needing better gear guys/gals as they are accurate.

thanks again Kelvynn
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
You are lucky or I am unlucky.

Ran 8 Hunter maps and no orb for me (no suprise here)
Took me 3 tries to get the helmet crafted.

First and second try below:

I guess it's a 50/50 chance to get the %int or I did something wrong, but I tested it on craft of exile and it really looks like it's 50/50.

Overall not too bad, because Hunter Orbs are not that expensive.
"
daflipp wrote:

I guess it's a 50/50 chance to get the %int or I did something wrong, but I tested it on craft of exile and it really looks like it's 50/50.

first is to make sure you have the correct ilvl base and follow the guide. that was all i did and got the %int first shot. i do plan to make a better rolled one when i get the currency

edit: looks like your base is ilvl 80+. the chilling conflux mod is for 80+
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Jan 20, 2023, 2:13:24 PM
"
daflipp wrote:

The guide says:
"
You need an ilvl 75-79 Hubris Circlet base

You used a higher ilvl base and added the Conflux mods into the pool.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

The guide says:
"
You need an ilvl 75-79 Hubris Circlet base

You used a higher ilvl base and added the Conflux mods into the pool.

Whoops :D
Ok, Im not unlucky, Im unable to read a manual.
I'm actually really confused how I missed it, it's written there 3 times.
I crafted the helmet last weekend, did you change the description or was I that sleep drunk!?

Anyways, thanks for the great guide.
Last edited by daflipp on Jan 20, 2023, 3:47:50 PM
"
daflipp wrote:

Whoops :D
Ok, Im not unlucky, Im unable to read a manual.
I'm actually really confused how I missed it, it's written there 3 times.
I crafted the helmet last weekend, did you change the description or was I that sleep drunk!?

It was only written there 2 times. I added a 3rd mention just now. xD
And the Body Armour is the same too.. if ilvl 75-79, but has 50% chance to hit %Int, that could be T1 or T2.
Last edited by whiterockxx on Jan 20, 2023, 6:33:23 PM
Hello everyone!

Can some1 give me overview on what am I missing rn, please?

I feel no problems with T16 map juiced with 3-4 delirium orbs, i closed almost all normal bosses except uber elder, but I have huge problems with simulacrum 25+ and uber pinnacle bosses. I feel like i don't have enough dmg for simul - it's reasonable cos I don't have %int on helm, rings, amulet and body + mb watcher eye would make me tankier (I just don't have enough currency to afford or craft them). Plus I just tried uber exarch and his "Annihilation!" rekts me to death, even 1-2 shots stuns me so I can't move and juke it. What am I doing wrong? Mb I'm missing smthg?

https://pastebin.com/0BVWa5wf

P.S. Some advice to farm 30+ divs on my current stage? I feel like delirium+abyss+breach strat doesn't pay off as good as it was. Only 3 patient cards + 2 ok cluster and some raw currency per 30 maps.

Btw, thx for awesome build, never mapping was so chiiling for me!
"
Hello everyone!

Can some1 give me overview on what am I missing rn, please?

I feel no problems with T16 map juiced with 3-4 delirium orbs, i closed almost all normal bosses except uber elder, but I have huge problems with simulacrum 25+ and uber pinnacle bosses. I feel like i don't have enough dmg for simul - it's reasonable cos I don't have %int on helm, rings, amulet and body + mb watcher eye would make me tankier (I just don't have enough currency to afford or craft them). Plus I just tried uber exarch and his "Annihilation!" rekts me to death, even 1-2 shots stuns me so I can't move and juke it. What am I doing wrong? Mb I'm missing smthg?

https://pastebin.com/0BVWa5wf

P.S. Some advice to farm 30+ divs on my current stage? I feel like delirium+abyss+breach strat doesn't pay off as good as it was. Only 3 patient cards + 2 ok cluster and some raw currency per 30 maps.

Btw, thx for awesome build, never mapping was so chiiling for me!

Well, as you said, you are missing a lot of INT. You need increased intelligence on helmet, body armour and rings. You also need a new amulet with increased int and 1% increased damage per 15 int ( i have 2400 int so this mod translates to 160% increased damage ).

Clearly your damage it's not enough at this point to finish simulacrum easily. I'm doing it deathless right now while facetanking both omni and kosis at the same time.

As for a farming strategy, you could spec into harvest nodes. Yellow essence sells for a good price.
Last edited by PrinceOfPower on Jan 21, 2023, 11:45:22 AM
In this case, if u use whise oak, our cold res should be the highest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info