[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks for the build draft and the amazing guide to follow!

Just cleared The Feared Invitation on 80+ IQ deathless and like it was nothing, been farming Simuls deathless and whatever else they throw at me.
It's just so smooth.

Last edited by noblahblemo on Jan 25, 2023, 10:56:42 AM
"
And 400 es 1200 evasion chest is so rare, 16 offers in total. 12 of 16 offers cost more than 10 divs. It's possible to find 300/1200, is it worth it?

The guide recommends 600 ES (as the sum of ES + Evasion/6). It doesn't matter how much of that is the actual ES and how much is the converted Evasion. It's too bad that the trade website doesn't let you search for a weighted sum of defensive properties like it does for mod values. Just do multiple searches for less ES and more Evasion, or more ES and less Evasion. There are many options.
"
dupie wrote:
Pitty the int roll is a bit on the low side but self crafting was not too bad.

Can you describe your crafting process for this item?
"
dupie wrote:
Sitting at around 18k ES, 2.6k Int and 1.5m PoB Damage with shavronnes ring and le heup because I tried and don't like the 2xInt ring setup(overpriced for little gains and less regen/ES and already OP dmg), you can still get 1 shot easily in maps if you are not careful with meteors and crappy mods.

Huh? With 18k ES?? Not sure how it's possible to get 1-shot in maps with 18k ES even if you take all the worst altar downsides. I rarely take any visible damage in maps. You must have traded some important defenses for extra ES/damage, or something. But your characters are private. You can show your league char if you want me to check what may cause you to get 1-shot in maps.

"
I find Sanctum horrible on this build while starting out.

Sanctum is trivial with this build. Just go with Inspiration instead of Resolve. I was going to make a guide for Sanctum, but there are already plenty of good guides out there. Sanctum will likely get added to the core game but with some changes. Maybe next league.

I can record a full Sanctum clear, but that could be a bit boring to watch - it takes something like 30 min depending on random luck with the 32 rooms.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 25, 2023, 4:18:02 PM
Hey Kelvynn

I just wanted to thank you for the build. I've had a great time running it so far

I was wondering if you could take a quick look at my PoB and maybe shed some light on stuff I can fine tune https://pobb.in/paXUAcRM2Hee

I definitely need to upgrade my help a to get a little more % int and my bossing weapon.

Any other ideas?

Thank you!
i started on a new pair of gloves but ran out of Ichors

and i rolled the unnerve on my second Ember :)

sadly i can't use them yet because my strength and dexterity are a bit of a mess and i can't craft the +attributes on them :(

this build is awesome. my resistances are really bad with all of them under 70% and yet i can still clear maps and minor bossing with almost no issues. T16 100%+ quantity harvest i can almost always just stand and cast and my es barely even flickers with all the leech and that includes the T4 seed bosses lol

i also need to get a proper set of rings and an amulet. my only holdup is the fact that my rng for drops is REALLY bad so i get very little currency flow to work on the build :(
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Sanctum is trivial with this build. Just go with Inspiration instead of Resolve. I was going to make a guide for Sanctum, but there are already plenty of good guides out there. Sanctum will likely get added to the core game but with some changes. Maybe next league.

I can record a full Sanctum clear, but that could be a bit boring to watch - it takes something like 30 min depending on random luck with the 32 rooms.

I feel like this is not a great build for Sanctum (need to swap gems to curse, tendency to stay in one place to cast, delayed damage), but like most builds, when you get enough damage, the guards just vanish and you don't need to dodge anything anyway.

When I swapped to a range build with instant damage, I could feel the difference. But it's not long before you can just delete everything with this build, that's for sure.
I tried sirius and I died. Mostly because my mistakes, it was my 1st ever, but sometimes I stay in wrong place and cannot recovery my es. There is any possibility to recover it when I dont have mobs to leech?
"
I tried sirius and I died. Mostly because my mistakes, it was my 1st ever, but sometimes I stay in wrong place and cannot recovery my es. There is any possibility to recover it when I dont have mobs to leech?

You can run the Writhing Jar flask, which spawns three enemies on command. You can also go for Zealot's Oath and Bottled Faith.
"

Sometimes i like to remove Ghost Reaver keystone. So you can have ES recharge after 4 seconds.. Especially on Maven, Sirius and on Uber Lab run.
Or vaal discipline, thats recharge your ES too but only 1 use!
Last edited by whiterockxx on Jan 26, 2023, 1:50:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info