Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

lol, you little console players now know my feeling about pm 100 ppl and no one answer me for a 10c trade. Great change, ggg. Trade system is so good.
Interesting now that I am starting to migrate to PC. It will be nice to merge the PC and Console trade markets. The markets are upended with the exalt/divine changes anyway. I love the console trading system that you put in your offer, then retrieve your item when the offer is accepted. Nice and anonymous.

I'm sure down the road GGG will end up giving us the best of both trade systems.
They’ve clearly never used a console browser. Adding the trade website for people that want to be more serious about trading and bulk trading was a good idea, but removing the in game market is a terrible idea.
Love it! Keep it up GGG, you have my support.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Just when we thought trading on console couldnt get worse we get this.

[Removed by Support]

This change only enables deal sniping and doesnt fix price-fixing we have to go throough. "We believe this is better for the long term health of the game." [Removed by Support]

You all must not even turn on your consoles, I invite you to check out my profile and see for yourself how bad it feels to play this game and support you all, dealing with the hopium that you will make this game playable on console.

And to top it off, we need SEPERATE DEVICES to use on 3RD PARTY WEBSITES.

DONT YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES?! OR A REALLY BAD CONSOLE BROWSER!?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Luca Explo on Aug 16, 2022, 9:04:41 PM
I hope GGG understands what a massive (and potentially positive) change this is to trade in PoE.

In the short term it will discourage fake trade posts as detecting them will be a faster process.

Long term this is one step closer (albeit it a small one) to more automated trade.
Well, that saves us from pressing 3 more keys for each trade (Enter + ctr + V), guess that's neat. However, what would be really helpful is enabling cross-instance trading, because so many problems of trade and bs stems from jumping servers and locations that I can't even begin to describe them.
"
Adometro wrote:
They’ve clearly never used a console browser. Adding the trade website for people that want to be more serious about trading and bulk trading was a good idea, but removing the in game market is a terrible idea.

Don't you have phone Exiles.
GGG, what about just adding a function where we can browse player tabs that have items for sale and just buy them from there? It could be done in game and by making players search through items manually it would fulfil your idea of a flea market. Games in the past had this implemented and from personal experience I can say that it's one of the best feeling systems.
GGG dam trade servers suks bro , vhen ve gona have similat to wow AH , or at last make sometink to remuve ppl who not respond on 5+ ppl vho kal them like istan kick . All trade ist so broken alot of time i visper 20+ ppl and all silence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info