Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

yea lets delete the only good thing about console version of the game, nothing bad will happen. Surely. Lets add crossplay too while we at it so console players can feel far more inferior to PC gamer who has 20 3rd party progs to help him grow while u have non kek. Oh and almost forgot about millions bots\trade bots who ruins economy. Genius idea, very cool like always GGG, and all this cause they want to copy D4 system of crossplay, so cringe ICANT.
This is pretty tone deaf. PC players have been screaming for a better way to trade... so obviously we should give console players what PC have?

Why don't you just make an auction house. Deliver items via in game mail and have them take 30mins to arrive. Theres your "friction".
You can easily protect from automated buying and selling by limiting the number of purchases per hour to something like 6. The trade bots don't get all the deals, everyone gets a fair shot at something nice and cheap.
The moment this game supports crossplay, I will get a bunch of people to play <3 Can't wait for the moment. Thanks for going is this direction.
PS & XBOX PoE - soon only SSF, tyvm GGG, best idea ever!!! Consol trade is trash - lets make it unusable for 95% off players!
As a console player I kinda think this is Horrible news, it will make a disadventage for console players. The Good thing is the crossplay, that would be awesome..... BUT, I would prefer pc adopted the CONSOLE way to trade instead!. It's will be so much more time lost playing, or instead go solo self found which are killing a bit of the fun with POE... The Trade is the reason I still play it. I hope you instead consider make the pc trade like Console. It's kinda stupid you have to trade outside the game..... Or make a new way to trade built into the game. There should be no need for a browser to trade. The part I dislike most is that you have to meet the players in game to finish the trade. My thought on this are very mixed, and I am afraid it Might be my reason to quit. With Crossplay added I hope you make it possible to play a console chareaster on pc, and the other way aswell atleast. And bought stastabs are avail on both conole and pc. So we can make the switch if we want. Pc have far more tools for trade than console will ever get with this new system so it will never be really fair playing on console with so many 2nd hand tools they use.
As someone who played the game on both versions I can tell you one thing: Adding PC trading to Console Is a good change for those who already reached late endgame and are looking for specific upgrades. For everyone else being forced into trade-whisper for every likkte 3c item will actually be HORRIBLE and I can tell you for sure that it won't end well with the console crowd.
There is also the sad fact that the console trade market would actually be the superior system if you would put more effort into it instead of having this weird vision of trade must be a horrible experience...
that damn auction house that world of warcraft has is not hard to make.
would kill bots and help people price their items forever,you can't price fix when the item you place on sale is one click away from being sold.
Fucking awful. I would rather scroll thru hundreds of tabs than have to deal with other players personally just to buy an item. Why make this harder and more likely to get scammed by someone with bad intentions. Please stop making stuff like this harder to do. ITS NOT FUN. Why the fuck are you adding challenges to trading? [Removed by Support]. It will still be better to use TFT than this garbage.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 17, 2022, 7:45:52 AM
A lot of the players who complain here about this change don’t get how much console trade environment needed this . We were plagued by price fixers and group who could just set prices for whole item stocks. If you have a problem with using 3th party software or an website to trade you didn’t even played the game for real before the changes and probably just followed a YouTube video guide and stopped playing in yellow maps. But for everyone who already used PoB , poe Ninja etc. and really played this game . This change is just great because you finally get a fair trade environment over the Russian groups that price fixed stuff for years on console
"
I_am_Heinz wrote:
A lot of the players who complain here about this change don’t get how much console trade environment needed this . We were plagued by price fixers and group who could just set prices for whole item stocks. If you have a problem with using 3th party software or an website to trade you didn’t even played the game for real before the changes and probably just followed a YouTube video guide and stopped playing in yellow maps. But for everyone who already used PoB , poe Ninja etc. and really played this game . This change is just great because you finally get a fair trade environment over the Russian groups that price fixed stuff for years on console

Most of your points could be dealt with by insta buyout function.
You certainly know about these powerful trading tools allowing you to price check gear without even leaving the game. Console does not have this option. This means Console players who dont have a PC in the same room will be sat at a brutal disadvantage. And no, I have a PC next to my console so it would not hurt me as badly aside form the MASSIVE QoL loss for cheap trades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info