[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
dmoniak wrote:
Thanks what should be my main option to buy?

The highest priority expensive items are Shimmeron, Shavs, and Prism Guardian.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I am finding this build to be really difficult but that is fine. I am no pro player so I am sure I am making a lot of mistakes.

I am 65 right now and I have been avoiding the shield nodes because I don't have shavs yet. I bought the Restless Ward but I don't have the level yet.

I just bought shadows and dust and the vertex. Let's see if I can make this work.
"
Foxandxss wrote:
I am finding this build to be really difficult but that is fine. I am no pro player so I am sure I am making a lot of mistakes.

I am 65 right now and I have been avoiding the shield nodes because I don't have shavs yet. I bought the Restless Ward but I don't have the level yet.

I just bought shadows and dust and the vertex. Let's see if I can make this work.

You can do it! Good luck!! (Side note: You need merc lab to get Soul Drinker for your Shimmeron to not slowly degen you, seems you're doin good though.)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 22, 2022, 11:13:26 AM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Foxandxss wrote:

You can do it! Good luck!! (Side note: You need merc lab to get Soul Drinker for your Shimmeron to not slowly degen you, seems you're doin good though.)

Oh, so that is the trick then. I should be able to do that lab soon. Thanks for checking!
I think I have to reroll. This build is unplayable without significant investment. I've tried and I'm burnt out getting smashed at T2 maps. This deals 0 single target dmg and is incredibly squishy. You shouldn't write "Noob & Budget Friendly". I am not a pro but I have played this game for few years and I have never hit a wall with a build this hard.
"
Belic007 wrote:
I think I have to reroll. This build is unplayable without significant investment. I've tried and I'm burnt out getting smashed at T2 maps. This deals 0 single target dmg and is incredibly squishy. You shouldn't write "Noob & Budget Friendly". I am not a pro but I have played this game for few years and I have never hit a wall with a build this hard.

You need Soul Drinker Ascendancy (free) and The Restless Ward chest (1c). Plus a few 1-5c rares that are upgrades from leveling uniques. You can't judge a build by how well it runs maps in leveling gear, that's ridiculous!
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 22, 2022, 3:30:17 PM

Is this an ok chest?
"
dmoniak wrote:

Is this an ok chest?

It's fine until you can get at least 5-link shavs.
Hey Cassie322, thanks for the build first off.
ITs been fun lvling so far, died a couple times but not bad.
could you look at my build and tell me where to go next.
Thank you so much
"
WickedHero wrote:
Hey Cassie322, thanks for the build first off.
ITs been fun lvling so far, died a couple times but not bad.
could you look at my build and tell me where to go next.
Thank you so much

You should work on finishing the "extreme budget" items, followed by the budget ones. You also need to do Merc lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info