[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

am hardstuck using this build at t1 maps and could really use someone's help.

I can't afford crown, thunderfist or the shield whatsoever this early in the season.

I've got shimmmeron, but if I use it I die (with +18 light res atm)

I have 1900 energy shield, 900 health, but I get killed quickly by most named mobs even...let alone a map boss.

Am just struggling to use this build, and atm it's making me not want to play anymore, as leveling a new char is just not in the cards with how boring it is.

"
Aerolith wrote:
am hardstuck using this build at t1 maps and could really use someone's help.

I can't afford crown, thunderfist or the shield whatsoever this early in the season.

I've got shimmmeron, but if I use it I die (with +18 light res atm)

I have 1900 energy shield, 900 health, but I get killed quickly by most named mobs even...let alone a map boss.

Am just struggling to use this build, and atm it's making me not want to play anymore, as leveling a new char is just not in the cards with how boring it is.

You've done good on using the right gems, this is normally an issue for some people.

You need to do merc lab to sustain your Shimmeron, Soul Drinker makes it not degen.

You need to update your POB as well, I've changed the 'Extreme Budget' items based on new league prices, and tweaked the leveling trees a bit. Use that list to replace your leveling uniques, there shouldn't be anything above 5c. If you struggle for drops (like everyone is right now, game got broken), you can run blood aqueducts for Humility cards to sell.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 22, 2022, 11:48:45 PM
appreciate you, man. Will have to get the merc lab done with my old wand, but I'm looking forward to seeing this build work
"
Aerolith wrote:
appreciate you, man. Will have to get the merc lab done with my old wand, but I'm looking forward to seeing this build work

You're welcome. (Not a man)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
*Man, as in mankind. Meant no disrespect :)
Currently running a modified version of this focusing more on Galvanic Field, so I'm using Shock Nova and Overcharge to consistently get 75% shock even on big bois. It's going pretty well, though I'm a little squishy. Thanks for keeping it updated!

I know you're using GF for single target, but Phantasmal quality is cheap and makes the field bonkers huge. Great for clearing open spaces where enemies might trickle in.
Last edited by Scarborough on Aug 23, 2022, 1:58:56 AM
Hey Cassie,

thank you for sharing this great build!

League isn't going too well.

I thought you could maybe help me?

I really would like to know what i should do now with the build.

Next I want to save money for Prism Guardian, but I felt the lacking damage against "The infinite Hunger".

Got Shimm and Shav, Inward Eye, too.
Thunderfist still very expensive.

Whats next for me?

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by MatzBlanc on Aug 23, 2022, 6:07:05 AM
I'm a new player trying this build and been having lots of fun with it. My main problem is survivability right now though - I'm level 51 and get smashed by mobs so fast if I can't get them down before they hit.

Can someone please explain how survivability works on this build?

I don't have good gear really; 5L Arc chest, 3L flame dash weapon, 4L Galvanic field help and then clarity/purity of elements on boots
"
MatzBlanc wrote:
Hey Cassie,

thank you for sharing this great build!

League isn't going too well.

I thought you could maybe help me?

I really would like to know what i should do now with the build.

Next I want to save money for Prism Guardian, but I felt the lacking damage against "The infinite Hunger".

Got Shimm and Shav, Inward Eye, too.
Thunderfist still very expensive.

Whats next for me?

Thanks for your time!

Prism Guardian, Thunderfist, and Militant Faith are each massive damage boosts. You'll also be picking up Power Charge rings later. Levels of course make a huge difference on this build too, plus moving into your cluster jewels. It's just a bit of a strange build in that, in most builds you run out of scaling layers quickly, but this one just constantly keeps power spiking.

"
joncording wrote:
I'm a new player trying this build and been having lots of fun with it. My main problem is survivability right now though - I'm level 51 and get smashed by mobs so fast if I can't get them down before they hit.

Can someone please explain how survivability works on this build?

I don't have good gear really; 5L Arc chest, 3L flame dash weapon, 4L Galvanic field help and then clarity/purity of elements on boots

You need defensive gems. Determination, CWDT Molten Shell. You're also in one of the roughest spots as far as defense, the 50s are where the game gets a bit harder but you are too low level to wear good gear, it's partially to do with them overbuffing mobs this patch.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 23, 2022, 10:24:48 AM
Is galvanic field the best bossing we have? I feel like I'm just missing some obvious point this league, I'm getting shredded like there's no tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info