Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
francorocco23 wrote:
Problem: no problems
Solution: Create a problem

This is f*ck*ng most underrated comment in this YEAR!
Gold, just PURE GOLD comment, bro.BRAVO!
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
[Removed by Support]

Diablo 3 season 27 it is then.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Aug 2, 2022, 6:28:23 PM
POG
"
Lixy wrote:
Surely this will come with nerfs to monster/boss damage this time.

Lol, sure.
"
Problem: The line of flask modifiers that grant flask charges when you are hit by an enemy make it too easy to keep your flasks active permanently for most non-boss content.

Solution: Lower the values of flask modifiers that grant charges when you are hit by an enemy.

Details:
Spoiler

The Delinquent's and Sinner's modifiers can no longer be rolled on Flasks. The Transgressor's, Masochist's and Flagellant's modifiers now provide 1, 2 and 3 charges when hit by an enemy respectively (previously 4, 6 and 7 charges). Existing items can be updated to these new values using a Divine Orb.

Major nerf to Pathfinder. If you think Pathfinder should be nerfed then why dont you add this as a 'Problem'?

As it stands my impression is rather that this is just collateral damage done by clueless maker of this manifesto. The reasoning doesnt even make sense. "easy to keep your flasks active permanently for most non-boss content.": If you want that you shouldnt use 'Flagellant' but rather inc duration or reduced charges or such a mod. That way a functional build will have no trouble keeping flasks permanently on for most non-boss content. Its the other (boss etc) content that 'Flagellant' was more useful for.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
so... melee buffs when?
I'll probably play for the first few weeks while the bugs get worked out, but by then I'll be burned out from beta testing
As expected, more and more nerfs to player power especially in the area of player starting power and moving more power onto items therefore making the game even more unplayable for the more casual crowd. GGG keeps destroying the core community that made PoE what it is today.

BTW, funny how I see that they talk about underperforming skills and about balancing them and yet Totems (not ballistas) which have been in the trash for years now are still not getting buffed.

I wonder how people can take GGG seriously at this point.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
poggies. based
Last edited by Hanoverfiste on Aug 2, 2022, 6:29:17 PM
Another skip league. Please let me know when fun is added back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info